5.0 out of 5 stars A Christmas classic that you're never too old for
Published 22 months ago by 1kdr

1.0 out of 5 stars Hard to Rate
Everybody loves the Flintstones and I'm no different. Unfortunately, I've had three copies of this DVD and none of them work. I'm familiar with the contents since the cartoons are shown at Christmas, but I can't understand why I can't get a copy that works. It looks like each of these copies was created from an already flawed copy. Doesn't anyone believe in quality...
Published 16 months ago by D. Duggan

5.0 out of 5 stars A Christmas classic that you're never too old for, September 27, 2012
This review is from: A Flintstone Christmas Collection (DVD)
I have loved A Flinstone Christmas ever since I was a little girl. I used to love to watch Cartoon Networks Christmas party, but as I aged I was seeing less and less of the true classics and more and more junk! It is true that as of last year, Cartoon Network and Abc Family's count down to Christmas had shown it, I was still afraid that One year it would be gone. I was thrilled when I saw that Amozon had it for such an affordable price and it had two Christmas specials on it. It is a great Dvd, good quality, and a holiday must every Christmas for our little family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Addition, December 8, 2012
This review is from: A Flintstone Christmas Collection (DVD)
Although some seem to have problems getting the disc to play properly, it worked just fine in both our Blu Ray and DVD players. I loved these specials as a child and am happy to have them in my collection of Christmas movies!

5.0 out of 5 stars Flintstones Movie Great for Toddlers, November 17, 2012
This review is from: A Flintstone Christmas Collection (DVD)
The great thing about The Flintstones DVD is there is no senseless violence, just innocent, imaginative fun. We have found that many movies rated G are NOT appropriate for toddlers the age of my grandson, who is three. He knew everyone's name after watching it once and naturally loves Dino!

5.0 out of 5 stars Flinstones Christmas Collection!, March 13, 2012
This review is from: A Flintstone Christmas Collection (DVD)
Great DVD perfect for young children. It is entertaining to kids and adults. My 4.5 year old twins find many disney movies sad or scary, they absolutely LOVE the flinstones as it has neither quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Waited for this, December 13, 2012
This review is from: A Flintstone Christmas Collection (DVD)
I have waited for this to come to DVD. I bought the VHS. I like this DVD. Worth the wait.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Flintstone Christmas Collection, November 28, 2012
This review is from: A Flintstone Christmas Collection (DVD)
A movie for the family. Everyone of all ages can watch this. I LOVE the Flintstones especially the Christmas collection. Fred seems to mellow out and enjoys helping out Santa.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it, January 3, 2012
This review is from: A Flintstone Christmas Collection (DVD)
I love cartoons and Christmas plus flintstones are one of my favorite cartoon series. So buying this on amazon was a win win situation good movie and good service what more can you ask for

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie...Rude Santa., December 15, 2013
This review is from: A Flintstone Christmas Collection (DVD)
I look forward to watching this around christmas time. The one thing that always irks me about this move is how rude the santa claus is. Other than that, this and A Flintstone Christmas Carol makes the holidays the holidays.

4.0 out of 5 stars Saw it during Christmas season years ago, February 18, 2014
This review is from: A Flintstone Christmas Collection (DVD)
I sasw it on TV during the christmas season years ago. It comes out when the two neighbor and friends are trying to bring the christmas sprite and joy to others and helping the holiday.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS MOVIE!, November 28, 2013
This review is from: A Flintstone Christmas Collection (DVD)
I love this movie and I am glad I found it! I have not seen it since I was little. I am going to share it with my kids!

A Flintstone Christmas Collection
A Flintstone Christmas Collection by Flintstone Christmas Collection (DVD - 2011)
$17.99 $10.99