Casshern Sins 1 Season 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. At the End of the World Casshern awakens to find his world reduced to a corrosive wasteland. Lost in a future he does not recognize, he struggles to stay a step ahead of those who wish death upon him.
2. A World Replete with Death Throes An encounter with the mysterious Lyuze offers Casshern a fragmented glimpse of his role in the Ruin. After stumbling upon a community of "dying" robots, he discovers the true depth of his infamy.
3. To the Ends of Agony Akoes warns Casshern against a life spent running from the past. When Friender arrives to make the assassin pay for his sins, Casshern chooses a path that could terminate his own existence.
4. The Angel of Ruin Beautiful Sophita is feared by robots who wish to live as long as their decaying bodies will allow. Fighting makes her feel alive, and Casshern's special abilities make him a foe she could fight forever.
5. The Man who Killed the Sun Named Moon Lyuze reveals her reason for hating Casshern, who offers her a chance for revenge. When robotic bandits attack Ringo and Ohji, Casshern comes to their rescue, but his rampage terrifies those he hopes to save.
6. Reunited with Fate Casshern desperately seeks to unravel the mystery of his dark past. An altercation with Dio, his robotic mirror image, could provide answers to his many questions - or at least get him killed.
7. The Woman of the Tall Tower Lizbell is obsessed with building a giant bell to remind the world that beauty still exists. She scavenges parts from decaying robots, and Casshern's pristine body could be the final piece of the puzzle.
8. A Hymn of Hope A mesmerizing robotic songstress needs Casshern's help to evade a hoard of murderous robots and bring hope to those who've thus far survived the Ruin.
9. The Flower that Blooms in the Valley of Ruin A rescue attempt by Casshern lands him at the bottom of a graveyard for abandoned robots. While a sweet - but simple - young girl tends to his wounds, Casshern hears whispers that Luna may still be alive.
10. The Man Entrapped by the Past Dio's mission to assemble a robot army is interrupted by the appearance of Dune, a formidable warrior who was once Luna's bodyguard. Elsewhere, Casshern continues his search for Luna.
11. By One's Calling Friender receives help from a caravan of robots and humans after Casshern is trapped beneath falling debris. But when the canine's new allies unearth the man who killed Luna, the situation takes a violent turn.
12. Turn the Time Lived to Color The search for Luna leads Casshern and Friender to Margo, an artist who refuses to let the Ruin destroy his spirit. Casshern finds inspiration in the artist's vision, but there are those who would rather see him dead.
13. The Past Rises Before My Eyes Dying robots far and wide herald the saving grace of Luna. Meanwhile, Lyuze is disturbed to notice that Ringo has begun to rust, and Casshern is confronted by the monster who ordered him to Ruin the world.
14. The Truth Illuminates the Darkness Ringo's attempt to comfort Casshern leads her into a deadly trap. Ohji is quick to come to her rescue, but for them both to escape alive, Casshern must fight Dio as Braiking Boss looks on.
15. The God of Death, Dune Despite his ragged condition, Dune continues his search for Luna. The robot once feared as the "God of Death" is ceaseless in his quest, but a rematch with Casshern puts his dream of a reunion on hold.
16. For the Strength to Believe During a rare moment of peace, Casshern presses Ohji for the story of Ringo's origins. Elsewhere, Dio and Leda cross paths with two deadly robots that were once the strongest of their kind.
17. The Glass Cradle Casshern and his travelling companions befriend three children claiming to be descendents of Luna. When the youngsters are attacked by Leda, Casshern risks his own life to protect them.
18. The Time I've Lived and the Time I Have Left Lyuze's psyche is bombarded by a labyrinthine barrage of illusions. Her nightmarish journey leads to a shocking discovery about her true feelings for Casshern.
19. Believe in the Flower that Lives in Your Heart Lyuze sees the frightening reflection of her own mortality in the visage of a defiant female warrior who refuses to go gently into that dark Ruin.
20. For Whom Do the Flowers Bloom? Casshern, Lyuze, and Ringo finally reach Luna's castle, where they find countless robots hoping to be spared from the Ruin. Dune is among their ranks, but Luna's treatment of her former protector is shocking.
21. The Paradise of Lost Hope Luna asks Casshern to serve as her new guardian; Lyuze and Ringo lose faith in the promise of salvation; and Ohji returns with disturbing revelations about the Sun Who Was Called Moon.
22. A Drop Called Eternity Leda tries to convince Dio to accept Luna's healing, but eternal life is no longer his obsession. Dio now lives only to fight Casshern - even if their battle ends in his own destruction.
23. Those Who Return Casshern and Dio continue their epic final battle. Although only one will survive, they've embraced the chilling reality that fighting is the sole purpose of their tragic existence.
24. To the Wandering, Blooming Flowers Casshern and his friends enjoy the peace of their new lives until the Ruin destroys their happiness. Driven by grief, Casshern sets out to settle the score with Braiking Boss - and issue a warning to Luna.