- Hardcover: 404 pages
- Publisher: Mercer University Press; 1 edition (March 1, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0865547394
- ISBN-13: 978-0865547391
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,447,473 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
A. LINCOLN, ESQUIRE 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
In 2007 the University of Virginia Press published, to great anticipation, The Papers of Abraham Lincoln, 4-volume set: Legal Documents and Cases, an encylopedic, four-volume... Read morePublished on February 17, 2009 by Bay Gibbons
Like everything else concerning Lincoln's life, his law practice has acquired the patina of legend over the years. Mr. Read morePublished on January 16, 2004 by R. BULL