5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely wonderful!
Anne proves she's not only fantastic with a camera, but now with the written word. Throughout the book she offers insights into how she's been able to accomplish the incredible photos; while even sharing photos from her own childhood.
Published on October 24, 2007 by T. Jenne

3.0 out of 5 stars Book Replacement
I bought this book to replace one that was eaten by my beagle Puppy , basically im satisfied whith this purchase , it came on time and was exactly what i was expecting
Published 2 months ago by Renzo C.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely wonderful!, October 24, 2007
This review is from: A Labor of Love: An Autobiography (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are passionate about your photography..., December 2, 2007
Isabel Cutler (Western North Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Labor of Love: An Autobiography (Hardcover)
...you will love this book as you recall your first experiences with the craft. You will appreciate her openness, lack of pomposity, and willingness to share her doubts, passions, and how-tos.

3.0 out of 5 stars Book Replacement, June 24, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat deceiving description, April 5, 2012
This item was stated as being "new." When I received the book, it had black stripes slashed across the top and bottom (an on sale or closeout) and has a halfway ripped off Nordstrom's sticker on the back dust cover. The dust cover is somewhat damaged and ripped (not what I would call"new" condition) and many of the pages seem to have suffered some water damage. (Pages are warped) I am very particular about my books, as I am an avid collector and reader, and to be fair to the seller, the book is in "good" condition, although clearly not "new" as was advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, October 15, 2011
This review is from: A Labor of Love: An Autobiography (Hardcover)
my daughter needed this book for her Senior Project....looked at book stores first and couldnt find decided to look online. The book was used but in great condition.

4.0 out of 5 stars Inspriational, March 20, 2008
This review is from: A Labor of Love: An Autobiography (Hardcover)
Geddes' book, A Labor Of Love, is truly inspirational. There's a softness to her tone that is warm and inviting; like having a cup of java with a friend. She talks a little bit about her life, but mostly this is a journey about her rise to fame as a renowned baby photographer. She talks a little about her struggles, a little about how she achieved certain looks, and why she chose the path she chose. The photos, of course, are phenomenal!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Review, January 6, 2008
This review is from: A Labor of Love: An Autobiography (Hardcover)
I truly enjoyed the Labor of Love: An Autobiography by Anne Geddes. I have always been fascinated with the pictures of the babies in the yearly calendars. It is so great to read the stories about the babies and to see how some of them have grown over the years. This booklet is a treasure to have and it sits on my coffee table in my living room to be easily accessible to my family and friends. I purchased the book as a Christmas gift to myself and it was truly worth it!!

A Labor of Love: An Autobiography
A Labor of Love: An Autobiography by Anne Geddes (Hardcover - October 1, 2007)
Used & New from: $0.01