- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$17.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$7.00 (28%)|
- Cairo Film Festival
- Cannes International Film Festival
- Seattle Arab & Iranian Film Festival
- Vancouver International Film Festival
- Arabian Sights, Film Fest D.C.
- Palm Springs International Film Festival
In this achingly romantic tale, handsome young Tariq is about to marry Bilquis, eldest daughter of a prominent and powerful judge. But as he wanders the ancient city of Sana'a late one night, he spots a beautiful young woman dancing in the street and falls madly in love with her. Before long, the young groom must choose between following his heart and protecting his family's honor. Filmed entirely on location in the ancient city of Sana'a, this exquisite film is the first feature ever to come out of Yemen.
Well, the ending is magical, reminded me of a heart-broken girl of a fairy tale I read long time ago. Read morePublished on April 18, 2012 by Kafishna
This movie could stand to be a lot better. Compared to other foreign movies, it's not as entertaining, and there are a few plot holes that might make you dissatisfied with this... Read morePublished on February 22, 2011 by Hmph