Don't Trust The B---- In Apartment 23 2 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. A Reunion... Women's hearts are aflutter with the prospect of a real Dawson's Creek reunion.
2. Love & Monsters... It's a frightful Halloween for June when she discovers Chloe's and James' strange Halloween traditions.
3. Sexy People... Will James be deemed PEOPLE'S sexiest man alive?
4. It's a Miracle... The spirit of Thanksgiving gets a little muddled both in James' world and in Chloe's crazy household.
5. Whatever it Takes... June faces a moral dilemma, choosing between Chloe or her dream job.
6. Bar Lies James Van Der Beek makes his debut on the "Dancing with the Stars" ballroom floor.
7. A Weekend in the Hamptons... It's party in the Hamptons or bust.
8. Paris... June is super excited to start her new job, that is until she realizes not everyone might be that excited about her.
9. The Scarlet Neighbor A bad reputation is not something June is willing to accept, so she tries reforming Chloe's grossly inappropriate dating habits.
10. Mean Girls... Who will win in a battle between the 'B' and a group of mean girls?
11. Dating Games... There are a lot of games when it comes to dating, but for James it's literally a game.
12. The Leak... Chloe is not happy when James is focused on "Dancing with the Stars" training and not her -- but just how far will she go to sabotage it?
13. Original Bitch Chloe hires a private investigator to track down the original bitch in Apt 23, Trish, who Chloe has been seeking revenge on since she stole her dream of becoming a dancer on a popular dance show years ago.
14. Teddy Trouble... June is startled when a man she has never seen before jumps out of a door in the apartment that she has never seen before.
15. The D... June receives her 1 year roommate evaluation from Chloe, in which she is shocked to find that she has been given a D. She eventually realizes that the only aspect in her life that she could possibly be slacking off in is her love life.
16. Monday June... June is drugged - by Chloe - and desperately tries to piece together what transpired during an entire day she lost.
17. Ocupado Chloe tells June that Benjamin is going to be in town to shoot a commercial with James. She is excited and has even moved him up to #1 in her guy rotation.
18. The Seven Year Bitch James invites Chloe and June out to dinner to meet the girl he has been dating, Emily.
19. Using People June discovers that Chloe has been attending Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings, to share her crazy partying stories as well as take free booze from the alcoholics.
|Starring||Krysten Ritter, Dreama Walker|
|Supporting actors||Michael Blaiklock, Eric André, Ray Ford, James Van Der Beek, Busy Philipps, Frankie Muniz, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Joel Spence, Jennifer Marsala, Sally Digirolamo, Julia Cho, Nick Endres|
|Producers||Marshall Boone, Sally Bradford, Erik Durbin, David Hemingson, Casey Johnson, Nahnatchka Khan, Tina Kil, Laura McCreary, Justin McEwen, Jeffrey Morton, Corey Nickerson, David Windsor|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
This show is clever and funny, one of the few sitcoms I enjoy, so of course it was canceled. :(Published 12 months ago by Elaine Bianchi
I think that's the problem with it;s network release, it's a great show, but terrible title! Worth watching though; funnyPublished 12 months ago by Cris Trulsson
Don't trust the B.. was my favorite sitcom since the brilliant and mourned Better Off Ted. Clever, crass, edgy and always fun..this show deserved a much longer run. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Richard M
Episode 8, June has a job at a corporate office
Episode 9, she's back at the coffee shop
Episode 6 & 7, James makes his debut and final performance on Dancing With The... Read more
I didn't enjoy this program about a young woman who tries to con all her roommates in NYC. Their isn't anything funny about stealing money or bothering your roommate while she is... Read morePublished 14 months ago by Anne Lee
I freakin love this show its so funny...I just wish it was longer, and im not sure if they will come out with a 3rd season, but I hope soPublished 15 months ago by Kendalle