5.0 out of 5 stars Sammy make Christmas Complete!
I have been a Sammy fan for 20+ years, LOVE him! Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without him! Now I have TWO wonderful Christmas albums to listen to!
Published on November 24, 2012 by J. Johnson

3.0 out of 5 stars not great
It's a little lame. About half of it is decent. Glad I had a gift card to use on it,
Published on December 20, 2012 by thy_am

3.0 out of 5 stars not great, December 20, 2012
thy_am (Shepherdsville, KY USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Sammy make Christmas Complete!, November 24, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Another Christmas album, March 3, 2013
Mickey Mao (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Sammy Klaus Christmas (Audio CD)
I bought the CD after hearing it reviewed on the radio, but the CD did not live up to expectations.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sammy Klaus is good, February 10, 2013
This review is from: A Sammy Klaus Christmas (Audio CD)
Nice addition to the Christmas Music Collection (Which is more than adequate) already. Really enjoyed the reading of the Cajun Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars A Sammy Klaus Christmas, February 6, 2013
DJ (Flagstaff, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Sammy Klaus Christmas (Audio CD)
Very unique with a lot of humor. A different Christmas Album but well done. Would highly recommend it. Great music.

1.0 out of 5 stars A Sammy Klaus Christmas, January 20, 2013
This review is from: A Sammy Klaus Christmas (Audio CD)
A Sammy Klaus Christmas: It was awful, uninteresting, and boring. I did not find one redeeming quality. My daughter thought I had lost my good mind for buying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars YAY, January 15, 2013
This review is from: A Sammy Klaus Christmas (Audio CD)
Love me some Sammy Kershaw! This is not my favorite but I really wanted it because I just love Sammy!

5.0 out of 5 stars So I'm biased! It's STILL awesome! :D, November 5, 2012
S. Farmer "Steve" (Hendersonville, Tn United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Sammy Klaus Christmas (Audio CD)
Actually this is a pretty darned good Christmas CD! If you like traditional, non-overly-studio-"slickened" REAL music, done Sammy Kershaw-country style, with a kick of Cajun thrown in here and there, then you'll definitely enjoy this 2012 Sammy Kershaw Christmas release! And I don't say that just because I PLAYED on the thing (which I did! ..piano. See "Sammy Kershaw" entry on wikipedia. Sammy used his own band for this CD, versus "studio guys"). Rather, I say you'll enjoy this CD because it actually IS good! Sammy starts with a recitation of "T'was the Night Before Christmas", and the CD ends with the Cajun version of the recitation, done authentically as only a true Cajun can deliver! In between the two are nestled lots of good ol Christmas favorites, tastefully done in what FEELS much more like "genuine" Christmas than many of todays overly produced releases (guess I'm somewhat of a traditionalist.. but I'm also a musician, who grew up hearing his uncles "pickin" guitars and banjos out on the farm.. so I appreciate REAL country MUSIC, versus what happens with most studio/protools/computer generated country genre Christmas productions these days). This recording won't disappoint! A particular favorite, including with most of the guys who played on the CD, is the cover of the Ray Charles recording of "That Spirit Of Christmas" (#4 on the CD). Sammy voice shines, with soulful inflections revealing his diverse musical influences. In fact, the whole CD shines, and will fill you with the "Spirit of Christmas" :) So go ahead, give yourself or others the gift of genuine Christmas music.. Sammy and the guys deliver here! (btw, thanks to Carol Kizer for the use of her Christmas music book, that I used to help in making the music charts used in the studio for most of these songs! So in a way, you're on here too, Carol!) Hope to see ya'll at a concert out there on the road somewhere near you! Come hollar "hey"! Merry Christmas to all.. no matter what time of year it is! And know that HE, Jesus, is the REASON for the Season! Oh how He is! ...EVERY season of Life... My heart longs to know Him, more and more! All Glory to Jesus, Yeshua, Creator and Redeemer! Maranatha! John 3:16-21 ---Steve F.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, January 21, 2013
This review is from: A Sammy Klaus Christmas (Audio CD)
Not what I expected. Thought it would be more R&B. Bought it based on NPR review so will have to research a little more next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Sammy Klaus Christmas, December 8, 2012
This review is from: A Sammy Klaus Christmas (Audio CD)
This is a very nice Christmas album with some regular favorites, and some other newer christmas songs that are very catchy!

A Sammy Klaus Christmas
A Sammy Klaus Christmas by Sammy Kershaw (Audio CD - 2012)