Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on December 29, 2015
An excellent start to a trilogy which satisfies as a stand alone book. Paranormal meets journalist resulting in an excellent thriller. I was unable to guess the killer before he was announced. I plan on continuing the series.
on November 8, 2015
Bleck. Decent writing combined with wretched story line.
on November 5, 2015
Great book. Nice character development. Hooked enough to start reading the next one!
on October 30, 2015
Second book in the Sanheim series and I couldn't put it down..
on October 28, 2015
Kept me guessing right to the end.
on September 5, 2015
I loved it! Great story that kept me guessing. It took a little to get into it, but once I did!
on August 20, 2015
I enjoyed this book. A good murderer mystery enjoyed. It was a challenge to figure out whom the murderer was. Would recommend to others.
on July 15, 2015
This book kept you involved and guessing, it was impossible to put it down. The relationship between Quinn and Kate was unique and grew instantaneously once they have in to their impulses. This story was a twist on the sleepy hollow story and it was unique and wonderful.
on July 15, 2015
This was an enjoyable book, not so scary that it was hard to read ( I hate gore), and the ending is a satisfying surprise. I liked it so much that I just purchased Book II. Read it and enjoy, it's a fun, quick read.
on July 13, 2015
Kept me guessing and that doesn't happen very often.
Really enjoyed the story, enough murder and mayhem for most.
Not too graphic with the gore, which is fine by me.
Just the right amount of romance to wonder if they would survive.
Now on to the next!