5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Ram Dass, June 12, 2007
This review is from: A Spiritual Journey (Audio CD)
This is my first encounter with Ram Dass in audio, I read his book BE HERE NOW, and I am very pleased. I just wish all his books were in audio. Ram Dass give you an easy approach to meditation, he guide you through some simple and simple meditation techniques. He convey his message about love and peach in a wonderful way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ram "Dass" it again, April 5, 2008
This review is from: A Spiritual Journey (Audio CD)
Within the last year I have begun listening (audio books) to Ram Dass and thoroughly enjoy his work. His insight is often so basic (a good thing) and it speaks to the heart... and the brain, too. Ram Dass' words have caused me to greatly consider where I am on my spiritual journey - and how it is that I've gotten where I am today. I have been especially reminded of the vastness of God, and that God is revealed to me in a multitude of ways. I look forward to continuing the journey.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Suprise, January 11, 2009
This review is from: A Spiritual Journey (Audio CD)
I actually bought this CD for the written portion, and really enjoyed the CD. The nicest part was as I was listening to the excerpts, I noticed how beautiful the background music was and thought wow I'd really like to research the artist and their CDs, and I flip to the back (ask and it is given)and there's an additional CD with just the music. I am a spiritual leader and a massage therapist and I use the music in both. It is like the gift that keeps on giving, and still is.

5.0 out of 5 stars A SPIRITUAL JOURNEY - SEVA!, June 16, 2010
This review is from: A Spiritual Journey (Audio CD)
I LOVE RAM DASS and this CD helped me turn my compassion into action! Through these CDs I learned about the organization SEVA that he founded and have since gotten involved! They do such incredible work! SEVA has restored eyesight to nearly 3 million blind people around the world!!!!

Check them out at [...]

I particularly love their GIFTS OF SERVICE!!! I give them to everyone on my list for the holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, memorials, and anytime I just want to let someone know I care!

Check out GIFTS OF SERVICE at [...]

THANKS RAM DASS for recording these excellent CDs and for founding SEVA!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and loveing., December 24, 2010
This review is from: A Spiritual Journey (Audio CD)
I absolutely recommend anything and everything Ram Dass has ever produced. He is truly a gift to all of us if we let him in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ram Dass, February 27, 2012
This review is from: A Spiritual Journey (Audio CD)
Excellent listening, as Ram Dass is always good to listen to. I listen to it over and over again and learn new things each time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, June 5, 2011
Mr Frank (San Jose, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Spiritual Journey (Audio CD)
I like Ram Dass. He's a good teacher and speaker; he has done considerable research in Hinduism, Buddhism, and other religions, so I found him informative. Even his explanation on how to meditate (watching the breath) was instructive. He writes and speaks from various personal experiences. He was a psychology professor from Harvard University. His style is tutorial. Unfortunately his most vivid experiences stem from psychedelic mushrooms. He was a close friend of Timothy Leary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Headline Required, May 5, 2013
This review is from: A Spiritual Journey (Audio CD)
Plus I have to have 16 more words to be able to submit which I am forced to do, they don't like me to just rate the product with 6 stars. What a bunch of bull.

A Spiritual Journey
A Spiritual Journey by Ram Dass (Audio CD - August 1, 2005)
Used & New from: $15.93