The Simpsons 10 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Moonshine River Bart realizes that the girls he's liked all dump him within a week. To prove he can be loved, he journeys to New York and seeks out a former flame (Zooey Deschanel).
2. Treehouse of Horror XXIII In the 23rd annual "Treehouse of Horror," we go back to ancient times when a Mayan Homer and Marge are witnesses to the prediction by ancient calendar makers that 2012 will be the end of the world
3. Adventures in Baby-Getting Marge gets a new, smaller car, and it makes her realize she wants another baby. Meanwhile, Lisa mysteriously vanishes every day after school.
4. Gone Abie Gone Grampa disappears and the family makes a shocking discovery about his past.
5. Penny-Wiseguys Fat Tony names his accountant (Steve Carrell) head of the mob. Meanwhile, vegetarian Lisa starts eating bugs.
6. A Tree Grows in Springfield A depressed Homer wins a myPad and the tablet changes his life--until it breaks.
7. The Day the Earth Stood Cool Portland comes to Springfield in the form of Homer's new hipster neighbors.
8. To Cur With Love Grampa reveals that Homer had a dog as a boy that he was forced to give up.
9. Homer Goes to Prep School Homer meets preppers (including Tom Waits) who help him get ready for the imminent end of the world.
10. A Test Before Trying Bart must pass a test to save Springfield Elementary. Guest voice: Valerie Harper.
11. The Changing of the Guardian Marge and Homer realize they do not have suitable guardians for their children. Guest voice: Rashida Jones.
12. Love is a Many-Splintered Thing Bart looks back at love from middle age in this homage to Annie Hall.
13. Hardly Kirk-ing Bart and Milhouse discover that they can convince everyone Milhouse is his dad.
14. Gorgeous Grampa The Simpsons discover that Grampa was a "bad guy" pro wrestler in the '50s.
15. Blake-Eyed Please Lisa gets picked on by a bully who happens to be her teacher. Meanwhile, Flanders finally gets fed up and punches Homer in the eye.
16. Dark Knight Court Springfield's Easter is ruined by a prank and all fingers point to Bart. Meanwhile, inspired by an old comic book, Mr. Burns becomes an ineffectual superhero.
17. What Animated Women Want Homer learns the four f's of dealing with a woman while Milhouse discovers the secret to Lisa's heart.
18. Pulpit Friction A new preacher comes to Springfield Presbylutheran and wins the congregation's affections.
19. Whiskey Business A suicide attempt gone awry prompts Marge to buy Moe a fancy new suit to improve his outlook on life.
20. The Fabulous Faker Boy Bart takes piano lessons because his teacher is a beautiful young girl. But he disappoints his mother with his lack of talent at a recital.
21. The Saga of Carl When the guys split a winning lottery ticket, they are stunned when Carl disappears with the money.
22. Dangers on a Train When Marge tries to buy Homer snack cakes for their anniversary, she winds up meeting a married man who shares a common love of British Television (voice of Seth Macfarlane).
|Genres||Comedy, Kids & Family|
|Starring||Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner|
|Supporting actors||Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer, Valerie Harper|
|Producers||Larina Adamson, Dominique Braud, James L. Brooks, J. Stewart Burns, Richard Chung, Joel H. Cohen, Kevin Curran, Jaspreet Dhillon, Alexander Duke, John Frink, Tom Gammill, Valentina Garza, Dan Greaney, Matt Groening, Al Jean, Brian J. Kaufman, Brian Kelley, Tom Klein, Rob LaZebnik, Tim Long|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
My son ordered this. I am not sure why it is marked 5 stars. But sea on 24?? Geesh that is a long time running.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Still truly funny 24 years in. I really love this show. I can watch it over and over again and always find something new.Published 6 months ago by RoxanneReads
The Simpsons Season 24 [HD] very funny I took the Simpsons lotto pick 4 numbers 3 19 22 69. and I went to the store bought a pick 4 ticket with the numbers and won $4,000. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Leonard Faust
I live in Nashville and this was as cute as a bug in a rug looking for a little hug. Seriously, we could not stop laughing at all the hickish in-jokes. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Precious Powder Puff
I used to watch Simpsons all the time when I was a kid, so I thought I could watch this with my kids. Nope. Too many innuendos. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Aubrey