5.0 out of 5 stars Haunting...
I have fallen in love with this song- before I ever realized it was a "twilight" song. The richness of her voice is stunning, and the chorus nearly brings me to tears every time- and I am NOT a crier! I don't think it's meant to be a spiritual song, but that's how it resonates with me.
Published on March 29, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Appropriate for a wedding but not great
The lyrics do not hold together very well and there is a slight dissonance in the music that I do not particularly like, but my niece chose it for her main wedding song and it was appropriate for that.
Published 2 months ago by Teacher

5.0 out of 5 stars Haunting..., March 29, 2012
This review is from: A Thousand Years (MP3 Music)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, sweet love song that Bella & Edward don't deserve!, March 18, 2012
This review is from: A Thousand Years (MP3 Music)
I love this song so much! It's incredibly sweet, and the way Christina Perri sings it is utterly beautiful. And, personally, though I'm sure I'm in the minority, I think that Bella & Edward's dumb, gross romance doesn't fit this song at all. This is a song about a sweet, strong love, not that gross thing that TWILIGHT has going on. But I'm one of the few people--a teenage girl, no less--who feels this way... Oh well.

I'll stop my controversial comments about that movie, which many people practically worship, and go back to this amazing song!

The MP3 itself: the sound quality is good, though I don't claim to be an expert on that sort of thing, and it downloaded well.

This beautiful, sweet, tender love song is 100% worth the 99 cents I paid for it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wedding song!, December 5, 2011
This review is from: A Thousand Years (MP3 Music)
I just discovered this song on the radio and I am getting married in 4 weeks to my high school sweetheart after 30 years!! This is our wedding song!!! Just love this song and it sums up very nicely our amazing love story!

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyday, May 28, 2013
This review is from: A Thousand Years (MP3 Music)
I love this song, it gives me shivers every time i hear it. My bridal party and I will walk in to this song for my wedding in late June.

Every word in this song expresses the way i feel about the man I'm going to marry. Very glad this song came along when it did.

5.0 out of 5 stars great song, March 25, 2012
This review is from: A Thousand Years (MP3 Music)
It's been a great purchase, lots of enjoyment from my music downloads.. love them and player functions well. This is recommended..

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an AWESOME song, February 5, 2013
Wiese "Julie" (Green Bay, WI USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Thousand Years (MP3 Music)
It really speaks to me. Christina has a beautiful voice and I really enjoyed the melody. I would totally recommend this song.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tune, January 24, 2012
This review is from: A Thousand Years (MP3 Music)
This is an excellent tune. I have not and probably won't see the movie. Perhaps my loss. But I would not miss the song.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Song!, February 6, 2013
This review is from: A Thousand Years (MP3 Music)
Love this song. I listen to it on repeat all the time. Christina Perri is an incredible artist and performs this song wonderfully

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Song, November 1, 2011
This review is from: A Thousand Years (MP3 Music)
This is such a beautiful song and goes perfectly with Twilight: Breaking Dawn. This will definitely be popular with weddings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect love song!, August 20, 2014
This review is from: A Thousand Years (MP3 Music)
Perfect song that I will always associate with Twilight. The lyrics really are Bella& Edwards story set to music!

A Thousand Years