Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on January 15, 2013
Bought this and put it all together only to take off the shelves a couples months later. I love the desk but it wasn't very sturdy for me with the shelves on it. Would still buy again though it is a great corner desk with plenty of room.
on October 6, 2014
It is gorgeous. My expectations were not only met but succeeded way beyond what I expected. The description of it was on point. The assembly was easy. The only thing is I wish the pieces were identified like the screws were otherwise easy. Thank you.
on March 3, 2011
I ordered this product about a week ago and it came on (March 2, 2011). This product is great! More importantly, all of the items in the box arrived in excellent health. Assembling this product wasn't a daunting task at all. Having said that, I still believe the manufacturers of this product can help advance this product by labeling the items in the box. Labeling the items in the box can(and will) only make things easier for customers who want to take less time assembling it.

Advantages:
-Good price for a quality computer desk
-Great looking computer desk
-Quite Spacious
-A plethora amount of things can fit on this computer desk
-Great for slanting near walls!

Disadvantages:
- Items in the box are not labeled
- Because of the aforementioned disadvantage, customers may take a long time assembling.
on March 27, 2012
I usually don't leave review, but this time I just felt to do so. The desk itself is very good construction and design, but the colors disclosed on the picture are wrong. It shows nice cherry wood with silver poles, but I received dark cherry wood with black poles that is completely off my room design. I tried to return the item, but the seller Cymax told me that this is the color and I can return it with paying shipping two ways and processing fee that comes up like 50% of the cost or I can donate the item. So, if you planning to buy this desk, watch for the color!
on January 13, 2013
This is an absolutely beautiful corner computer desk! Great, heavy duty laminate and very sturdy construction. We only experienced some difficulty when assembling the upper tower. The bottom portion went together like a dream. The instructions are very clear and all of the pieces were packed very well and arrived in perfect condition. The only difficulty arose when the reinforcing nuts (which are in the upper shelves) got turned when trying to attach the bolts through the metal supports. It took a little playing around to get to bolts secured, but was well worth the effort. I would suggested a well lit area! My son just loves the desk!
on January 8, 2013
I was looking for a replacemet for my corner desk, and Im so happy I actually found this one here. I have owned this unit since 2007, and have put a lot of miles on it. I am a fulltime student, and avid pc gamer - so the desk has gotten lots of use. It has stood up really well to the abuse - and I also have 2 monitors on it. Happy enough with it to buy again, and the only reason it needs replacing is the keyboard slider is getting a touch loose. No biggie really.
on April 15, 2011
This desk is amazing! I love it. It's made very well and it's very nice looking. I bought one for my basement office and loved it so much I ended up buying another one for my son's bedroom. The cherry finish is a great color. My husband put it together with no problems. I would recommend this desk to anyone looking for a great desk at affordable price within a confined space. It's worth the money. I paid $115 per each desk I purchased both came with free shipping. AND the packaging was very good also (i.e. the box didn't come all smashed etc.)
on March 27, 2009
The desk itself is beautiful and functional. It is a bit shaky when printing. You certainly get what you pay for, so if you are looking for a nice corner desk that is easy to put together and will serve you well if you can put it in an area where it won't be bumped, this is the desk for you.
on July 2, 2010
After shopping around for a computer desk to accomodate the space and equipment I had, I decided to purchase the Studio RTA A-Tower Computer Desk. It was a smart buy for me. The desk space on this item is huge and it is just the right size I needed. I am able to place two computer screens on the desk and still have space to spare. Two hard drives fit easily in the bottom section and the cords are hidden by the privacy screen in the back of the desk. As a female, I am not exactly "construction-challenged", so I was able to put this together on my own. The main secret is to have a drill. Trying to put everything together with just a hand-held screwdriver would cause extra construction time and a sore hand at the end. The directions are pretty standard. I only had a slight problem with the barrel screw that keeps the part top of the shelves screwed in the two pipes in the tower part of this unit. It wasn't mentioned in the directions, but since I had dealt with this type of screw before, I knew what to do. Before I figured it out, I was ready to take a hammer to pound the screw into the hole. If your floors are uneven, you can stablilize the unit with the bottom foot pads which can be lengthened or shorted to keep your unit from shaking. The only improvement that can be made to this item is to be offered in various colors to fit in with the color scheme of the room.
on January 25, 2012
We ordered this because our home office needed to double as a home gym and our old desk took up too much space. We checked out IKEA first because we have had pretty good luck with furniture that we have purchased from them in the past but couldn't find exactly what we were looking for. This unit fits nicely into the corner and it was very easy to put together. I especially appreciate the top two sheves for holding our printer and other office supplies. It looks like it could easily cost more than double what we paid for it.