Royal Pains 6 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Hankwatch After recovering from neurosurgery, Hank treats a new Hamptonite, whose fundraiser may be jeopardizing her health. Also, Evan gets more than he bargained for when he pursues a new client.
2. Blythe Spirits Hank treats a local cop with a rebellious teenage daughter whose antics may be affecting his health. Meanwhile, Divya learns that new changes in her life may be more complicated than expected.
3. Lawson Translation Hank and Evan heatedly compete for a new business opportunity. Meanwhile, Divya attempts to covertly reconcile the brothers' differences.
4. Pregnant Paws Hank and Divya treat the owner of a doggy day care, who may be suffering from an unexpected occupational hazard. Meanwhile, Hank and Evan struggle to adjust to some very big news about Divya.
5. Vertigo Hank becomes increasingly involved in the lives of Officer Don and his daughter as he works to diagnose Don's ongoing health issues. Also, Evan takes the first steps in his new political venture.
6. Can Of Worms When Divya's young neighbor falls ill, Jeremiah makes a diagnosis that hits Divya very close to home. Meanwhile, Hank makes a business decision that could change HankMed forever.
7. Chock Full O'Nuts Hank treats a spin instructor who has brought his intensity from Wall Street to the Hamptons. Meanwhile, Paige makes a major purchase that shocks and upsets Evan.
8. Hammertime An unexpected visitor and a major auction at Shadow Pond thrust Hank, Evan, and Paige into an unfamiliar, high-stakes world that requires them to pull together like never before.
9. Pins And Needles Hank treats a florist whose dreams may reveal the answer to his medical problems. Also, Divya helps Evan prep for a debate and realizes that a moderator's tweets may be reporting more than news.
10. Game Of Phones When Molly disappears, it's up to Hank and Don to bring her home safely, but the rescue effort turns dangerous. Divya travels to Italy to see her mother and share the good news of her pregnancy.
11. Open Invitation With Don in a coma, Hank advocates an aggressive treatment plan that puts him at odds with the head of the Hamptons Heritage ICU.
12. A Trismus Story It's Election Day and HankMed treats a thrill-seeking Hamptons reporter (guest star Laura Bell Bundy), who isn't about to let her health interrupt her innovative election coverage. Evan and Paige are shocked when the political mudslinging throws their…
13. Bones To Pick Hank treats a young paleontologist (guest star Pippa Black) who is preparing a fossilized dinosaur skeleton for auction. Russel (recurring guest star Stephen Spinella) suffers an injury that seems scientifically impossible. Meanwhile, Evan and Paige realize…
|Starring||Mark Feuerstein, Paulo Costanzo|
|Supporting actors||Reshma Shetty, Brooke D'Orsay, Ben Shenkman, Frances Conroy, Laura Benanti, Brad Beyer, Alexandra Socha, Laura Bell Bundy, Matt Malloy, Jenna Drew, Martin LaPlatney, Drew McVety, Pippa Pearthree, Sal Rendino, Peggy J. Scott, Nick Sullivan, Sidney Williams, Ryan Nicolls|
|Producers||Jessica Ball, Jack Bernstein, Constance M. Burge, Kathy Ciric, Karen Clark, Jeff Drayer, Antonia Ellis, Mark Feuerstein, Carol Flint, Paul Frank, Rich Frank, Margo Johnston, Jeff Kwatinetz, Andrew Lenchewski, Audie Liametz, Michael Rauch, Jon Sherman|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Slowly going south. Don't know if it is the writers or what but definitely not as good as it once was.Published 14 days ago by Stephen R. Lane
How do you top a touching and romantic winter wedding? If you are Royal Pains, you come back with season 5. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mark Baker - Carstairs Considers
I am almost to the end of the series and wish there were more!Published 2 months ago by Clorissa Hannah
Really enjoy the show, have toured Oheka Castle (Boris' house), and Montauk Light. A great show that shows many of the famous landmarks of Long Island, NY.Published 2 months ago by W.Madden
Royal Pains never let's you down. All the characters are amazing. I am never disappointed.Published 3 months ago by Michele S. Whetzel