Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Indie for the Holidays in Prime Music Outdoors Gift Guide on HTL

on March 19, 2000
A Twist of the Knife was my first read of a book by this author, and I liked it enough to come looking for more by him. I am the first to review it. I noticed I hesitate to buy books that are less than five stars, so I was tempted to give this one five stars. Bottom line, I enjoyed it enough to want more. The one-line review on the cover that caught my eye said "A sizzler...Wambaugh and Caunitz better look out." Wambaugh is a favorite, and so I gave this book a try and I was satistied and will read some more.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 6, 2006
This book's main character is great. Crusty old cop tracking a terrorist group. Just when you think the guy is made of iron, he'll show a softer side or make you laugh. Enjoy...I did.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse