5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulously twisted!
A Vampire's Guide To Sex by Sam Lang is a very unique short story about two vampires who are trying to find the secret to fulfillment in their new state of being.

Published on October 13, 2011 by M. Vasquez

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok
it was not want I thought it was but it was still not bad for fictional vampire love story !
Published 2 months ago by Kindle Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, April 25, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulously twisted!, October 13, 2011
This review is from: A Vampire's Guide To Sex (Kindle Edition)

Mal was always a bit of a loner, living in his parents' basement. Now, ever since the night some guy turned him into a vampire, his life is even more empty and lonely. He keeps trying to come up with a way to get a girl, but he always ends up killing them. Then one night he meets Dany, and as it turns out, she's a vampire too. It's a perfect match!

I very highly recommend this book. I love a good twisted story and I especially love a twisted sense of humor. This one had all of the above! I was hooked from the very beginning. The characters are wonderful! And there are plenty of little twists. This one was a huge hit with me!

A complimentary copy was provided for an honest review.

1.0 out of 5 stars From someone who reada a LOT of vampire novels.., February 12, 2013
Couldn't get into it.

The writing was bad. Descriptions? There were descriptions somewhere in there?

Okay, so it's the plot of two vampires to get laid. I sympathize, as that's often the plot that I run with in a lot of the stories I write as well. But, there's nothing interesting about the story. Nothing really goes on. Two vampires figure out they can get off after they murder someone. Okay. I summed up the whole of the story there for you.

The sex scenes...wait, there were sex scenes? No. There was one. And it was over in a single line. Basically it was on par with what I've come to expect from an Omegle RP session.

C'mon! I've read more descriptive Ikea catalogs, I've read hotter reviews of refrigerators, and I should have spent my money on a burger from McDonalds. At least I'd have a full stomach to accompany the empty feeling I got after forcing myself to finish this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A guide to happiness, January 25, 2012
This review is from: A Vampire's Guide To Sex (Kindle Edition)
Mallory has got problems: one, he's a vampire, which is a something he never really planned on becoming; and two, he's a virgin, which is something he never really planned on staying. What's a frustrated vamp to do?

A Vampire's Guide is an amusing and, at times, touching story of lost souls finding each other, and is well worth checking out.

A Vampire's Guide To Sex