4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable
A Very Merry Daughter of the Bride is what I need at the end of a tough week. Joanna Garcia is a good actress, I think a bit under rated. The story line is cute, predictible but a bit choppy per each story line. I am a sucker for romance not matter what season this movie I do recommend.
Published on October 29, 2011 by judy

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Disappointment
I would agree with Jan that this movie was a waste of money. To help others I would like to point out one or two things. The story line is mother and daughter run a bridal shop. The mother goes to Paris for ONE WEEK on business. She comes back with a fiance. The daughter is not pleased, she has only cooked dinner for two. Herself and her mother.
After dinner...
Published on January 8, 2012 by pumpkin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, October 29, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it!, December 9, 2011
This review is from: A Very Merry Daughter of the Bride (DVD)
I love seeing movies that do not contain violence. It was written well and left you with a good feeling.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great story!, December 14, 2012
This review is from: A Very Merry Daughter of the Bride (DVD)
Now this is a cute movie... actresses and actors are excellent...all of them in this movie and play the parts well....this story is so cute and engaging...great for even the men in the family.. it really does give us a glimpse into what can happen so many times in life when we judge people and don't really get to know them. At the same time I definitely could relate to the daughter and how she loves and cares for her mom...not seen much these days in a daughter mother relationship! "what is headed for a disaster turns into quite a surprise ending and left me glad I purchased the movie...would also make a nice gift for a girlfriend...I do that once in a while and it so surprises my friends...I give a DVD when they are sick and laid up or not having a good day...a precious and fun surprise...

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Disappointment, January 8, 2012
This review is from: A Very Merry Daughter of the Bride (DVD)
After dinner the daughter is loading the dishwasher and 'Jack' the fiance has gone up to the bedroom. Mother says to daughter,"what is wrong?" daughter says you don't even know what his faults are. Mother says I know he snores, daughter says you'vw slept with him? Mother says more than once, daughter says okay that's more than I need to know.
I will tell you now that I am a Christian and I don't believe in fornication. That said I don't think even today's modern 56 year old women would normally jump into bed with a man in a strange country after only knowing him for a week????????? Or should we say less than a week.!!!!!!!
They are really too mushy and yucky altogether. They are always kissing at the table and forgetting everybody else.
I just wouldn't consider it a romantic movie and there was nothing funny either. Yes I have a very good sense of humour.
I good Christmas movie and one with a little humour is "A Christmas Romance" starring Olivia Newton-John.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 2, 2014
This review is from: A Very Merry Daughter of the Bride (DVD)
Joanna is so funny in this movie its a classic I love this movie I could not stop laughing its very good

5.0 out of 5 stars great movie, June 22, 2013
This review is from: A Very Merry Daughter of the Bride (DVD)
Sorry if I keep repeating my self but I just love any type of Christmas movie and love the story they tell as well

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Merry Daughter of the brid., December 16, 2012
This review is from: A Very Merry Daughter of the Bride (DVD)
This was a very enjoyable movie. Joanna Garcia has really grown into a wonderful actress. Very well done. Everyone enjoyed it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A new twist on a Christmas movie, July 7, 2012
This review is from: A Very Merry Daughter of the Bride (DVD)
My family and I really enjoyed this movie. I enjoyed it, because it showed younger people that you can fall in love at all ages. Very enjoyable. Joanna Garcia is darling. Grab some popcorn and friends for an enjoyable movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
This review is from: A Very Merry Daughter of the Bride (DVD)
Love the movie. Received it quickly . Very happy to add to my Christmas Collection😁

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 7, 2014
This review is from: A Very Merry Daughter of the Bride (DVD)
Will watch it again and enjoy it again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

A Very Merry Daughter of the Bride
A Very Merry Daughter of the Bride by Lifetime (DVD - 2011)
$9.98 $4.96