This is satirical humor. If you take it literally, you may be offended.
***See why A Walk In The Snark won Best Runner-up 2012 Nonfiction Virtual Book Fair Indie Book Awards!***
**See Thompson's first book and decide for yourself if you love it -- or hate it!
- Thank YOU for making A Walk In The Snark a #1 Bestseller on multiple
charts including Motherhood, Parenting & Family, Family
Relationships, Advice/How-To, Women's Studies and more! AND a Top 100 Overall Paid bestseller!
- Be forewarned -- the material in this collection has been called controversial in nature. It is a relationship book based on the author's popular blog. There are recurrent themes regarding men and women, love and loss, romance and parenting. This is intentional.
- It's not ALL humor, but it IS all honest. Can you handle the snark?
Sometimes I think I'm too jaded. Then I think no, it's just the lighting.
Praise for A Walk In The Snark -- now a #1 Bestseller!
5 of 5 stars!
--The commonalities we all share is what makes this book spark to life.
Tony Eldridge, Author, The Samson Effect
--Thank you for making the lives of women and men more intelligible, Rachel, and for making us laugh at ourselves!
Berit Ellingsen, Author, The Empty City
- Rachel believes "Men are from Seinfeld, Women are from Friends,"
and so do her legions of fans. She dares to ask "Why do men want to
change the world, but can't change a roll of toilet paper?"
- Are you offended easily? Take satire literally? Don't buy this book.
See why everyone is buying this book! Mancode, Chickspeak, and much, much more!
See why critics love it!
Crisp, cutting, and caffeinated. A gem of a read.
~Rebecca Tsaros Dickson, Author, I Could Tell You Stories; Editor-In-Chief, Indie Ink
author's wicked sense of humor sprinkles every day stories of
relationship angst with spicy hot pepper with keeping it real adventure.
~Bonnie Jean Adams, Chicago Culture And Events Examiner
- Want to know why this book reached #1 on the Kindle Motherhood list (and
Parenting & Families, and Women's Studies and...) and is still a
mainstay months and months later?