5.0 out of 5 stars Colorful, Concise, and Convenient, November 6, 2007
This review is from: 8 Days A-Week Planner Pad by Bob's Your Uncle (Kitchen)
For those who prefer pre-printed dates on their calendars, this is not the product for you. But if you like the flexibility of starting your year whenever you want and don't mind taking the time to fill in the dates yourself, this is a great option. It's handy because it provides half-hour increments as well as Saturdays, Sundays, and a "Someday" column for notes or those things you inevitably don't get to and have to carry over into the next week (or the next). I also like it because it's colorful and adds a little variety to your desktop without being too bold and clashing with your other desk decor, if you have any. Perhaps the best feature is its size. Deskpad calendars, unless "built-in" or specifically designed to accompany your blotter, are generally larger than the blotter, taking up too much space and making the deskpad useless. In short, this calendar pad is compact but gives you plenty of space to stay organized.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Live Without!, December 2, 2010
This review is from: 8 Days A-Week Planner Pad by Bob's Your Uncle (Kitchen)
I like paper - I'm not a techie, not into gadgets. But I must stay organized, and Bob's Your Uncle 8 Days A-Week Planner Pad fits the bill. It's the perfect solution - not too big, not too small. It sits front-and-center on my home office desk, between my pullout keyboard and PC monitor. The calendar provides plenty of room for listing daily obligations in half-hour increments, or just scribble in the column for that day. Very versatile! One of its best features is the "Someday" column. I'm a big list-maker, and the Someday column serves as the perfect place to create my weekly list. The 2011 calendar will be my second (previous years I used a similar product which is discontinued, but no big deal - Bob's Your Uncle is far superior). Highly recommended for organized people who still take pen to paper!

8 Days A-Week Planner Pad by Bob's Your Uncle