There are no customer reviews yet.  Create your own review

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with my first Nixon, May 10, 2012
Not knowing much about watches, I chose Nixon because they had such a wide variety of styles and levels of quality/exoticism (read: price). I've been so happy with my Corporal that I'm definitely going with another Nixon for my next watch. And yes, I am hooked on watches now, as people told me I would be if I dove in like this.

The Corporal (All Black) comes with a very high quality canvas band with nice black metal hardware. It has not scratched or scuffed, and there's no other color showing through anywhere - just that nice matte black. The Watch face is large, yes, but that's the style, and after a couple of weeks of wearing it, you won't even see it as big any more. There are bigger watches - this one is not so large as to stand out for any other reason that being very stylish in a subdued way. The watch hands do glow in the dark, but do not show as green or tinted in the sunlight, which is nice. And, of course, it's kept perfect time for me, although that's the last thing I was concerned about when buying this. With an all-black face and hands, it can really be a little difficult to see the time in some conditions.

I'd highly recommend this watch to anyone who came here attracted to the style at play - do yourself a favor and buy something like this that will last you forever. You'll probably end up buying more watches, as will I, but this one will always be in my drawer when not on my wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Watch, January 2, 2014
This watch is so great. It is nice a big for a man with a muscular build but not so huge that it looks overwhelming.
It's a good looking, sleek quality watch.The band is a stiff canvas type material that becomes more mailable as it is worn. It fits and lays down nicely on the arm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, December 8, 2013
Great watch. Hard to see at night but that's okay. I really like the size of the face. It is a conversation piece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch - Excellent Look, July 21, 2013
This watch has an excellent look and feel. The cloth band can go with casual or dressy attire. The watch face is larger and elegant looking. The all black is difficult to see at night but, Im not wearing it to tell time its more of a fashion statement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Time to go sneak up on someone, January 15, 2013
This watch is a looker for sure. The face is big, so if you are a small person I wouldn't recommend it. The strap is of a canvas-like material, but the notches where the latch is placed has a leather reinforcement. I think its a good buy. I get compliments every time I wear it out. It's hard to ignore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely gorgeous watch!!!, December 29, 2012
This watch turns heads. The band gives this watch a hard look but the black on black face is sleek.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, substantial watch, August 7, 2013
It's big and black, and it weighs a lot- as a fashion accessory, it's totally boss. As an actual watch, though, it's a little underwhelming. Black hands on black face with black numbers are challenging to read in anything but the best lighting, which means usually adjusting your arm or your body when you want to see what time it is.

As far as the glow in the dark hands, unless mine was defective, the hands only glow after shining bright light directly on them, and then only for a few seconds. I'm not quite sure what the point is...

The more I think about it, the more I think maybe this should get 3-stars, but I really like the watch.

The band is easily removable, and it works well with this leather cuff, which gives you another cool option for this watch: Nemesis #WX13-K Wide Black Leather Cuff Wrist Watch Band

Rate and Discover Movies