Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 10.8V Laptop Battery 5200mAh 56Wh A32-K53 for ASUS
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on December 10, 2014
works great with my laptop no problems so far ( 6 months since i bought it ) most useful advices i followed is
1- charge it fully then unplug the power
2- don't plug the power cord if the battery is higher than 50% wait until it become less then plug
3- it's better to use it from the highest level 100% until it reach the lowest level (1-10 %) at first three or four charges
why are these steps done , cause if charged full then keep charging this cause cells burn the more cells burn the less capacity and time u have until completely damaged
note: when i have a long work or i need to keep the laptop running for long time i put the old battery which is already damaged so i keep the new one safe
4- when u want to remove the battery for a while don't remove at full charge make it to 50% at least so you keep it safe
on February 21, 2013
Not a 5200 mAh battery. First time plugged in had max capacity of 4536 mAh and has since declined to 3816 mAh after 34 discharge cycles.
on October 23, 2013
It fits and is better than what it replaced. It charges and the battery charge indicator says 100%/4 hours left, but it closes down after about an hour. The only thing is, it's quite a lot cheaper than an OEM battery.

I am amending this review. The vendor has been quite responsive in sending a replacement and a return sticker. I will post again depending on the results for the replacement.
on July 11, 2013
not a whole lot to say, it was the right model and it charged to 100% every time(many don't) but make sure to calibrate your new batteries before using them however you like. full chage the run it till dead twice and it will ensure you get the full capacity of your battery
on September 16, 2013
Got the battery, very excited to replace my current one which is dying.

Plugged it in, watched it charge to 100%, unplugged the power and BAM the computer shut off :(

Going to send it in for a replacement but I don't have a lot of faith in a new battery from this manufacturer.
on April 19, 2013
I brought my laptop to be serviced by Geek Squad because I had a year-long warranty with them. When I got my computer back, the battery pack was missing. Long story short, I ended up buying one through Amazon because I grew weary of having an outlet-dependent machine. Not only was this replacement battery considerably cheap; it arrived promptly and I haven't had any problems with it yet.
on August 4, 2015
It fits the computer good. It will be some time before an update on how well and how long it lasts. It lasted for several hours after three cycles and my old one would last 1/2 an hour. It works.
UPDATE: This battery has worked well over the last several months. It powers the laptop for what I consider a reasonable amount of time and charges without any problem. If you need one, buy this one. It is a good battery.
on July 14, 2015
No problem with battery. My original battery did not hold a charge more than 60 minutes. I haven't tested how long this one lasts. The longest I have used it without power is 45 minutes so far. Most of the time my computer is plugged in. I need a battery just in case power goes out. I did not realize my last battery was dead. We had a power outage and everything I had been working on was lost because my computer turned off when power went out.
on February 11, 2015
This did not fit my ASUS laptop and kept popping out of the location. Upon further examination, the pronged area is different than an actual ASUS brand battery. The sales people offered to give me a discount rebate rather than have me send it back; which I thought was nice. I kept it. Maybe when my old battery finally dies, I'll get this one to fit by removing one of the plastic protrusions that seems to be blocking the prongs in the laptop.
on July 12, 2014
I got this in two day and guess what. On the same day I realized it was defective, I even followed their instructions precisely. I have contacted the seller but all I get is a stupid robot that emails you the same massage, and it has also been three day since I sent in the return request. I am usually a guy who always give a good review, but I urge anyone who is reading this do not buy this if you use skype, play games, or anything that could put a lot of pressure on your battery because this battery can't handle it, but that maybe because it is defective. Either way if you do buy this and you want to return it good luck because the seller is making it really difficult to contact him/her.