4.0 out of 5 stars Size
I bought X-Large Black, Blue and Red shirts. The Red shirt felt somewhat smaller as compared to the other two. Length excellent, I like them a little long. Stitching looks good. I would like them to consider making them in a V-neck. I'll probably keep the red shirt, as I would like to use it as an incentive to lose some weight. Otherwise, they fit to my satisfaction.
Published 3 months ago by William Rose

1.0 out of 5 stars Too warm
It arrived one week too late. The cut is awkward. The fiber is irritate. Above all it is too warm. I wear it to play tennis. It does not absorb wet as cotton. So I sweat more and stay wet. It is not comfortable. I will stay with 100% cotton next time.
Published 4 months ago by Rebecca S. Ting

1.0 out of 5 stars Too warm, August 26, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Size, September 20, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirts, October 20, 2014
If you run or workout or sweat, these are great shirts. Wash easily, well constructed, inexpensive, and stylish. Endorsed by no one! I hate paying $30-40 for a T-shirt with a brand logo, then the shirt gets a stain or odor and it's worthless. These are the same shirts.

5.0 out of 5 stars You will love this, big and tall too!, July 30, 2014
I found this shirt while looking at several name brand shirts. The quality is the same, the sizing is exactly what you order(not small, not big ). I tried both 3xl and 4xl perfect! The lighter weight 3.4 ounce is much like a t-shirt weight. Yes, I will buy again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but too small, September 8, 2014
Ordered a 3X, is more like a 2x.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than expected, September 14, 2014
Nice shirt but it s to big

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for Price, September 12, 2014
Cut a little small compared to others purchased about the same time. I also purchased some Russell shirts at the same time. The Russell's were less, made better and cut a little larger.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit Big, December 6, 2014
Don't know if it's designed so but I bought a small hoping for a better fit. I'm normally a medium but it was still a bit baggy. Nothing special I couldn't get in the mall.

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty great shirt, September 20, 2014
pretty great shirt, however, I do not like how it seems to need a washing after just a few hour usage in summertime months. thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Runners must wear nipple protection!, July 11, 2014
I have never been a guy who has had problems with nipple abrasion in 25+ yrs of running until now. I bought these shirts for the effectiveness vs. the cost. I do like the roominess in the cut around the armpits, but when my shirt gets soaked out, the fabric becomes abrasive. I usually run with my shirt tucked in tight so as to keep the movement of the shirt to a minimum, which in turn keeps the abrasion to a minimum. But with these shirts, band-aids or other barrier protection must be worn to protect your sensitive areas, guys.

A review from one distance runner to another. Otherwise, happy with the quality, cut, performance, and especially the cost.