Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: A4 N3234 Marathon Tee
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Price:$4.10 - $15.81

on December 31, 2013
This is the ultimate find for no-frills performance gear. No fancy graphics. No $30 registration fee to get your hands on these bad boys. I love them! The only problem I had was the tag. It is on the shoulder, which was rather off-putting. Luckily, I quickly discovered that A4 was thinking ahead on this. First, it keeps the collar nice and smooth. Second, the tags are perforated for easy removal. Awesome!
on June 12, 2014
Been looking for a good undershirt/tshirt for a few years. Gone through multiple brands and most fit poorly or wear our quickly. Bought Badger ones and they developed a weird odor from the material. These from A4 fit well, are priced right and wear well. Can be worn under a shirt or just as a t shirt as well. Great product and quick delivery!
on August 19, 2015
When I originally bought this shirt, I was using it as a regular under shirt for work. I'm a police officer and was working a plain clothes job at the time. The shirt was very comfortable and fit well under my regular shirt. Not long ago I was transferred to a uniform position. I tried using these shirts under my body armor. As soon as I started sweating, the combination of the sweat, pressure from the body armor and the material made it feel like I was wearing sand paper. If you have a regular job and are going to wear these as an under shirt or for general exercise, I'd recommend it. If you are a cop and are looking for something to wear under your body armor, STAY AWAY.
on May 8, 2014
forget the high end shirts, these do not stretch out, they fit perfect I love them went back and bought a weeks worth of them. when I wear them out I will get another set!
on May 21, 2014
For the price, this is a great undershirt for work. I would have gone for pricier moisture wicking shirts from another brand, but I just wanted something better than a cotton shirt. This is perfect!
on March 29, 2016
I really love the fit and color. Fit is loose, just right, style/cut is just right and looks stylish.

It fits more loosely than most Medium size tee-shirts but it looks better on me. I am 5ft 7in 155lbs 38in-40in chest and most Medium shirts are too tight and most Large tee-shirts are too big on me.

Color is the same as a Solo cup and the same as most other synthetic sports shirts and polos.
Color is lighter than the Augusta red tee-shirt and fit is looser which I like better (in Medium).

Cloth seems like a cross between cotton and all polyester and has low sheen.
on April 23, 2014
It's lightweight, comfortable and keeps me dry.

The only negatives it's shinier and more sheer than I expected.

Other than those very minor nitpicks, this is a good buy especially considering the price.
on June 15, 2014
In my two tours of Iraq Under Armor allowed me to keep going in 122 degree heat with level 4 body armor longer than could ever be expected. It was truly amazing!

Now, back in the civilian world, I don't have the income, or the justification to pay the UA premium price.

Enter Amazon.
After the review of the UA-type T-Shirts I thought it would be worth my investment to buy a basic load (4).
They arrived in fast order, thanks to my Amazon Prime.
My biggest fear what that some of these UA-type t-shirts will get my sweat embedded in them and it won't wash out. Yuck!
I have washed these for four loads now in cold water and knit dryer setting and they come out like new!
So far FIVE STARS.

Update: A year later. I just bought more. These are great shirts. Follow the washing instructions and they will last. I ordered more because I'm throwing out the UA shirts. During the start of the war in Iraq our unit bought a LOT of them for everyone. UA was kind enough to make the shirts a few inches shorter knowing we had not choice. That is SO not honest. Since then I have sworn not to EVER buy anything from UA. If they will do that to the troops in combat they don't deserve my business.
on February 18, 2016
This is a very nice active tshirt. The color is exactly as shown, and it did not fade or shrink when washed. It is comparable to the expensive "dry-fit" shirts. I subtracted one star, because it is much larger than what was in the size chart.
on September 28, 2015
Comfortable shirt, but falls apart VERY quickly. Guess you get what you pay for. I wore this shirt once and it developed 3 holes in it along the seams/stitching. Seller offered a refund, so I am happy about that. This would be a good at home/play shirt, but I wouldn't wear it anywhere important because of the durability.