5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive and to the point.
Published 13 months ago by J. Harring

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable High Performance Tee
The Marathon A4 T-Shirt is a comfortable high performance, wicking T-shirt. I recently purchased a variety of colors of the A4 for use during a summer walking pilgrimage. The shirts performed as expected and kept me cool and dry. Like most wicking wear, they've begun to show some wear, but have held up pretty well under the workout I put them through.

I would...
Published 5 months ago by Tim Drake

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive and to the point., December 31, 2013
This review is from: A4 N3234 Marathon Tee (Apparel)
This is the ultimate find for no-frills performance gear. No fancy graphics. No $30 registration fee to get your hands on these bad boys. I love them! The only problem I had was the tag. It is on the shoulder, which was rather off-putting. Luckily, I quickly discovered that A4 was thinking ahead on this. First, it keeps the collar nice and smooth. Second, the tags are perforated for easy removal. Awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars great price and product, June 12, 2014
This review is from: A4 N3234 Marathon Tee (Apparel)
Been looking for a good undershirt/tshirt for a few years. Gone through multiple brands and most fit poorly or wear our quickly. Bought Badger ones and they developed a weird odor from the material. These from A4 fit well, are priced right and wear well. Can be worn under a shirt or just as a t shirt as well. Great product and quick delivery!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 8, 2014
This review is from: A4 N3234 Marathon Tee (Apparel)
forget the high end shirts, these do not stretch out, they fit perfect I love them went back and bought a weeks worth of them. when I wear them out I will get another set!

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, April 23, 2014
This review is from: A4 N3234 Marathon Tee (Apparel)
It's lightweight, comfortable and keeps me dry.

The only negatives it's shinier and more sheer than I expected.

Other than those very minor nitpicks, this is a good buy especially considering the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars great tshirt, March 26, 2014
This review is from: A4 N3234 Marathon Tee (Apparel)
Was bought for my son-in-law. He works where there is no a/c during the summer and this shirt helps ... moisture wicking ... He loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silky and comfortable for warm weather, August 27, 2013
This review is from: A4 N3234 Marathon Tee (Apparel)
I wear these all summer as T-shirts and in the spring and fall as undershirts. Comfortable, durable, well made, quick drying -- what's not to like.

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, May 10, 2013
This review is from: A4 N3234 Marathon Tee (Apparel)
nice shirt for the price...just slightly larger than size..fit and finish is good, but you get what you pay for...shipper was excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits great and performs well, May 21, 2014
This review is from: A4 N3234 Marathon Tee (Apparel)
For the price, this is a great undershirt for work. I would have gone for pricier moisture wicking shirts from another brand, but I just wanted something better than a cotton shirt. This is perfect!

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable High Performance Tee, August 18, 2014
This review is from: A4 N3234 Marathon Tee (Apparel)

I would order the shirt just a little larger, as I've found them to be ever so slightly tight. All around, these were a great deal. I haven't been able to find shirts like this priced cheaper elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality shirt, economically priced!, August 19, 2014
This review is from: A4 N3234 Marathon Tee (Apparel)
These shirts are well made, durable, great for an undershirt or T-shirt, and priced right. I bought these for traveling. They can be washed in the sink with a bar of soap; wring them out, hang overnight, and they'll be dry by morning, ready to wear. In a bind, you can roll them in a dry towel, step on the towel, then unroll. Slightly damp, but wearable and it drys pretty quickly. I love the feel of cotton, but you can't beat these wash and dry shirts for traveling. You don't have to pack as many shirts since you can wash every night.

A4 N3234 Marathon Tee