The 15.6-inch A52F-XE4 notebook transcends your mobility at an unbelievable value. This versatile notebook is designed with a scratch-resistant Infusion design to keep it looking new day after day. Along with a compact style, the A52F-XE4 takes you further with ASUS Power4Gear that lets you instantly select from a host of preset power profiles for high performance or battery savings. ASUS Palm-Proof technology enhances the multi-touch trackpad by ensuring the cursor doesn't accidentally reposition if your palm unintentionally grazes the trackpad when typing. Its brilliant 15.6-inch HD display, as well as HDMI connectivity, lets you indulge with clear visuals and HD cinema.
The A52F-XE4 also boasts a smudge-resistant palm rest, 4GB DDR3 system memory, 0.3 megapixel webcam, 320GB hard drive, high-speed wireless N connectivity, and Windows 7 Home Premium.
- Intel Pentium P6200 processor for responsive, energy efficient performance (Learn more)
- ASUS Infusion technology for eye-catching style and scratch-resistant protection (Learn more)
- 15.6-inch LED-backlit HD display for clear, crisp high-definition visuals
- Altec Lansing speakers enhanced with SRS Premium Sound produce crisp, clear audio reproduction
- Multi-touch trackpad with ASUS Palm-Proof technology lets you intuitively navigate through web pages, documents, and pictures while helping to prevent typing errors (Learn more)
- Super Multi DVD drive plays as well as writes your favorite DVDs and CDs
- HDMI high-definition videoand digital audio output allows simple output of high-definition video and digital audio to your HDTV or LCD (Learn more)
- 0.3 megapixel webcam for video chatting with friends and family
This model is also backed by a strong commitment with the industry's most comprehensive warranty.
1 Year ASUS Global Warranty2
Offers a level of coverage that would add hundreds of dollars to the price of competing laptops:
- 1 year global warranty
- 30 day Flawless Display Guarantee
- 2-way free standard shipping
- 24/7 tech support
1 Year Accidental Damage Warranty (ADW)2
Whether your notebook is damaged by accidental spills, drops, electrical surges, or fire, ASUS will fix it or replace it for you during the first year after purchase.
- Covers accidental drops, spills, power surges, and fire damage
- Target 3 business day turnaround time for repair / replacement; not including receiving and shipping time
- 1-way shipping (from ASUS to the user) at no additional cost
- 24/7 toll-free phone support
What's in the Box
- AC Adapter
- 6 cell Battery Pack
- Warranty Information Card
- Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
- Display: 15.6-inch HD LED-backlit display (1366 x 768)
- Processor: Intel Pentium P6200 processor (2.13 GHz)
- Chipset: Intel HM55
- Graphics: Intel HD graphics
- WLAN: 802.11 b/g/n (@ 2.4GHz)
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
- Memory: 4GB DDR3-1066 DRAM, 2 x SODIMM socket (up to 8GB)
- Storage: 320GB 5400RPM hard drive
- Optical Drive: Super Multi DVD
- Camera: 0.3 megapixel
- Speakers: Stereo speakers
- Microphone: Microphone
- Card Reader: 4-in-1 card reader (SD, MMC, MS, MS Pro)
- Input / Output: 1 x Mic-in, 1 x Headphone-out, 1 x VGA port/Mini D-Sub 15-pin for external monitor, 1 x RJ-45 LAN, 3 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x HDMI
- Battery: 6 cell
- Dimensions: 15.2 x 10.2 x 1.4 –inches (W x D x H)
- Weight: 5.8 lbs (with 6 cell battery)
- Color: Grey
© 2011 ASUS Computer International. All Rights Reserved. ASUS is a registered trademark of ASUSTeK Computer. All specifications and terms are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers on selected models. Products may not be available in all markets. Product may not be exactly as shown in photos.
1Rated number 1 Windows-based PC maker in PCMag.com's Service & Reliability Report 2009. Rated number 1 PC brand according to SquareTrade, the leading direct-to-consumer warranty company (for more information visit http://www.squaretrade.com/pages/laptop-reliability-1109/ ). Rated number 1 Windows-based PC brand in PCWorld.com survey http://www.pcworld.com/article/211074/the_tech_brands_you_can_trust.html.
2ASUS reserves the right to exclude certain SKUs; check with your retailer to confirm coverage of specific models. Valid for notebooks purchased in the US and Canada only. Certain retailers do not participate in ADW coverage. For complete details, please visit: usa.asus.com/event/ASUS360 and adw.asus.com/.