Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 21, 2012
It functions perfectly (both for charging and transferring data) and is longer than the original cord. With the original, I was always worried about the camera being pulled off of a very short table because the camera had to sit at the edge for the cord to reach to the surge protector. Now, it sits solidly on the table with room to spare.

Edit: I use mine with an Olympus SZ-12.
on August 22, 2013
As noted by many reviewers, it can be a real chore making sure that the cable you choose is compatible with your camera. There are waaay too many camera models to choose from. Diligently reading product descriptions, I got the correct cable on my first try. As for the cable itself, it appears to be well constructed, it fits, it charges the camera (Olympus SZ-12) and transfers the pictures/videos without drama. The description does lack the length of the cable, which happens to be 54" or approx. 4.5 ft. - a length much more convenient than the stubby little thing that was supplied by the maker.
As always, I was completely satisfied with the shipping, packing & delivery time.
on February 24, 2013
I lost my original cable for my camera. After investigating for a replacement I found this cable and it is perfect. I bought two, one to keep with the camera and one at my computer. Fast delivery too.
on April 6, 2013
Have a camera that we could not use. Checked several stores, difficult to replace, a number of camera stores informed us that we needed to bring in several items for them to locate cord. Just browsing Amazon and the cord was available for less than half the price including shipping. I had it is days.
on January 11, 2016
I have an Olympus TG4 Tough, and I lost the cable to it. This cable is basically the exact copy I lost. I can charge my camera perfectly with it, at the same speed as the one I lost (the original one that came with the camera). I can upload my pictures with no issues. Exactly what I needed.
on January 21, 2013
I have an Olympus TG-820 camera. It is specified, by Olympus, that the usb cord should be a CE-USB8. This one, while a usb6, seemed to be a good substitute. I don't notice any degradation of the camera's capabilities.
on November 23, 2015
even though the Olympus camera has a similar looking USB port for charging its just a slightly a different shape .You got to order this cable our you not going to use the camera after the battery dies . Good product and very good price ,The camera works super also
on September 23, 2015
Did not work for my Olympus OM-D E-M10. The plastic housing around the connector is too large to get proper insertion into the camera. It's close, but would not insert well enough to make a connection to my PC.

Seems like a good quality and good value cable, but not much use if it doesn't fit.
on March 22, 2013
Lost the original UBC cable for my camera... went out looking to buy one at a local camera shop - could believe the price! Looked on Amazon (where I should have looked first) and there was the same quality UBC cable at 1/4 the cost! VERY VERY HAPPY!
on December 8, 2012
Lost my other Olympus cord and this one fits my Olympus Tough TG-610 just fine. It is bigger than a USB, fatter--that's what the camera requires. Charges and also works to transfer pics, just like the original cord. No problems with it after several uses.