WPRA World Champion Connie Combs has spent 30 years training and racing champion Barrel Horses. Her merits include qualifying for the NFR 7 times, winning Houston, Cheyenne and many other major rodeos as well as training four barrel horses, two that recorded the fastest times at the NFR. Connie has used her impressive experience and skill to design a saddle that is lightweight, comfortable and functional. The Connie Combs Barrel Racer features a unique Hamley Swirl tooled saddle leather swell and crossover back housing.
- Rigging: 7/8 nylon-leather half-breed with dropped stainless dees
- Finish: Tough, scratch-resistant black 1000 denier nylon laminated to shock-absorbing foam, Hamley Swirl tooled skirting leather swell and crossover back housing, engraved silver conchos and flank slot
- Stirrups: 2" offset aluminum with no-slip tread
- Swell Width: 12"
- Bar Length: 20.25 (15"), 21.00 (16")
- Skirt Length: 24.5 (15"), 25 (16")
- Weight: 24 lbs
Additional shipping charge may apply to international order