Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 22, 2013
These portable heat pumps are good. I have the 12000 btu version as well. If you try to cool a room a couple degrees just realize how long your furnace or air condition takes to accomplish the same task. Do not over size as this will cause the compressor to short cycle plus it will not have a chance to dehumidify. Try to heat/cool open spaces. Once unit catches up to set temperature it maintains it well. This is not a miracle fix all, give the unit time.
on September 4, 2014
My husband and I have bought 4 NewAir air conditioners over the last 2 years. The units are small and portable and come with wheels so you can easily move it from one room to another. They are also very powerful units. We have a large master bedroom. On even the most hot and humid days/nights our bedroom is cool/cold in minutes minutes of turning on the air conditioner. There is also a thermostat, so you can set the unit to the temperature you want and the unit will cycle on and off keeping the room at the temperature you like.

We recently needed to contact Customer Service about one of our four units. Like most of us, when we have to deal with Customer Service, we're leery about actually talking to a human and also a human that wants the customer to be happy. I was pleasantly surprised. Lupita, my Customer Service Rep., was VERY helpful!! She bent over backwards to make sure everything was taking care of down to the last detail.

I highly recommend NewAir and NewAir air conditioners. Thanks again Lupita :)
on June 14, 2014
I am a single mom that put it together in about 15 minutes. Its running and the room is starting to cool down. Unfortunately, I need to buy something to make it usable in the room I purchased it for. My windows are too high off the ground to attach the vent. If I got an extended vent, it still wouldn't work because I have 3 pane jealousy windows. So, I would have to leave the window wide open above the unit. I am not doing that. I have it in the next room, where I have a lower sliding window and pointed it towards the room that needs the air. The item is great and working wonderfully, just do more research before buying a unit.
on September 1, 2014
Perfect Air Conditioner for our living room. The room is about 15' x 15' with 8 ' ceilings. The air is directed outward rather than upward as in so many similar air conditioners. The unit is relatively small and easy to move. We haven't had to drain it, but then we haven't had to use it constantly, as this summer in NJ has been cooler than usual.
on July 17, 2014
Kenia helped me select the correct air conditioning unit for my wine room.
We actually added heat for the winter so I get 2 in one for my inquiry.
She was informative and delivered the proper unit for my needs.
At this point I would recommend this business for future orders.
on June 26, 2014
I ordered this unit to take upstairs to use. Before I had a chance to my downstairs heatpump , which heats and cools, quit working. The compressor had gone out and it was almost 90 in the downstairs part of the house and several days before it could be repaired. I put the NewAir AC in the bedroom and it was a lifesaver. It kept the room at whatever temperature that I set it on. We kept it on 71 and were so thankful for having purchased this unit when we did! Makes a wonderful backup!
on January 3, 2015
This is an excellent product and works exactly as described. We have had the unit several months and have not had to empty the water tray one time. The cooling and heating modes perform very well in our bedroom.
on July 18, 2014
Our unit arrived just two days after I ordered it. We were shocked but thrilled because it has been so hot. I searched for many hours for a unit that was self-evaporating, had its own window kit, had a remote, had a timer and could be used for ambient warm air in the winter so that we wouldn't have to exchange appliances. This has it all and is very reasonably priced, especially for the 10000 BTU level. We have only used it for one day but I was able to bake in my kitchen on a very warm afternoon because we installed it in the kitchen window for the afternoon. It's easy to move to the bedroom at night.
on August 15, 2014
Christine was a wealth of useful information and a delight to work with.
on March 14, 2014
This came in before expected. The packaging was thorough and instructions are concise. The price is reasonable for what this product can provide.