Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on April 23, 2014
This charger does exactly what it supposed to do. The cord is long enough that if you had to play while charging you could. As long as you are sitting close to an outlet. Would purchase again if I needed too.
on June 19, 2012
The charger itself was cheap, cord is very short but it gets the job done. If you would like to use your SP while it's being charged I suggest buying a different charger. Overall I give it a 3/5 stars because of the cheapness in price one cannot espect a whole lot.
on October 26, 2012
My son was going through his things when he came across his Gameboy Advanced, which still had a game in it, but didn't have an adapter. Bought this one, and it works great. He's now gone back to playing his Pokemon games, believe it or not (he's 16!). The problem is finding games for it. Apparently, these are considered somewhat of a rarity these days and can range in the hundreds of dollars! SO, if you come across some GB advanced games, especially Pokemon games, put them on Ebay. You might make a fortune!

This adapter works just as well as the more expensive ones, and has given us no problem. I would definitely suggest if to anyone needing a new adapter for the GameBoy Advanced.
on April 14, 2013
it fits in my sp and charges it ok. the chord is a little short and it feels kinda fragile, although it has not broken.
on September 17, 2013
I was really pleased to find this on Amazon, as I was searching for a charger for my Gameboy Advanced SP and I didn't want to pay the high price for an original Nintendo brand charger. Seeing as it was a generic product, I was a little bit worried, thinking that this product might be hit or miss, but that's not the case. This thing gets the job done and always works. I have carried it around through five countries and it still works great.
on July 11, 2013
Bought this after uncovering my old SP. Works like a charm and im back to playing my old gba games. thanks
on July 4, 2013
It's been a while since I played my gameboy and that was because I didn't have a charger. Now that I have one, I've spent many afternoons playing pokemon again.

Good replacement for old charger. Hasn't broken on me yet but until then, this gets 5 stars!
on November 28, 2012
I haven't had any plastic melting or power shortage problems yet.. so it must still be working. The charger looks cheap but works very well and I'm glad I found a replacement charger for my ancient gameboy.. who knows if these things will still be around in a few years.
on February 10, 2011
the charger works great. it charges the gameboy advance with no hassle.
if ur looking for a charger for a gameboy this is it!
on September 4, 2013
The soldered connection that attaches to the two prongs that go in the wall broke on the inside. I disassembled it was able to resolder it back on. If you don't have the time/skill to do that, order another charger.

(Gameboy Advance SP)