Best Books of the Month Shop Costumes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Beauty Videos Introducing Handmade New Kitchen Scale from AmazonBasics Amazon Gift Card Offer redoaks redoaks redoaks  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Now STEM Toys & Games
Customer Discussions > Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood forum

AC Brotherhood better on PS3

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 8, 2010 9:16:28 PM PST
Jaysz_9 says:
2 reasons why first watch dis video
the next reason is dat PS3 is getting a free DLC on release date for PSN

now tell me if im wrong

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2010 12:55:39 PM PST
The developer just told me that they tried to make a better PS3 port this time around, and they acknowledged they didn't do a good job in previous titles. Not exactly inspiration to buy PS3 version...Exclusive DLC is fine, its Nicolaus Copernicus and it's probably one extra mission. If you're a huge Copernicus fan, enjoy!

Posted on Nov 11, 2010 8:38:30 PM PST
Public Enemy says:
port is a port, its probably will have issues, but it will be the better OF THE PORTS.

Its still a port, what part of that do you not understand? It was not built on the PS3, but rather the 360.

Im not a fan of these port things. I own a PS3 and a 360, and i buy all my multi-platform games for my 360, because they run better and have higher resolution textures.

Sony kicked themselves int he ass with the Cell Processor because you get these sub par ports.

Now if you look at PS3 exclusives like Uncharted and Little Big Planet, and GOW3, Heavy Rain... the list goes on, those games look fantastic, and honestly, i have yet to see something as impressive on the 360 exclusive line up, as i do on the PS3, graphical and game play wise.

Love both systems, but i tell it how i see it.

Posted on Nov 13, 2010 6:02:30 PM PST
Cos says:

Here you go. Still getting it on the Xbox 360 just because I have already played the other 2 on the 360. Graphically speaking the XBOX still has a slight advantage. Extra content is definitly going to make me take a second look at the PS3 version, tough call.

Posted on Nov 13, 2010 9:49:00 PM PST
im sorry but just because of one or two things, fanboys will do everything they can to make it seem better for that system. It's a game, play the game, who cares what plays better on what system. if you own an xbox, get it for xbox, if you own ps3 get it for ps3. i dont care what system it plays better on, i have xbox. And free DLC? big whoop, i have xbox for the xbox live cause of other games, free DLC wont make me buy a ps3 just for a free mission.

and FYI, your subject of this thread says everything needed to say you are a sony fanboy. sorry.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Nov 8, 2010
Latest post:  Nov 13, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about