5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy
Published on September 24, 2008 by Dan Meyer

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong item
As others have said I received the one for the X-360 Slim... It clearly shows/states how this is for the Xbox 360, not any other addition. Come on Amazon, get with the program.
Published on December 1, 2011 by Brandon

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, September 24, 2008
This review is from: AC Power Supply for Microsoft XBOX 360 (Accessory)
I got lucky when I showed up to country because the guy that lived in the CHU before me left his xbox 360. The catch? He burned out the power supply by plugging it straight into a 220v...ouch! Ordered this baby, got a power converter, and from there it was plug and play. Product works great, its basically the same one that originally comes with the 360's. No hiccups as of yet and I've had it for a couple of days. If you need a new power supply, I recommend this one for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Power Supply Works - 203W version, October 27, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: AC Power Supply for Microsoft XBOX 360 (Accessory)
It works. Don't spend $40, $50 or how ever much Gamestop wants to charge you. If you know the type of Xbox power brick you need, buy it for less on Amazon or thru the web. I got this power supply for a free Xbox 360 my friend gave me(he bought another one and told me that I could have this one which was only missing a power supply). I didn't want to pay $40 at Gamestop and didn't want to order it thru Microsoft. I realized I need the 203W version and saw this product on Amazon. It arrived early and the Xbox works perfectly. What else do you need. I'm extremely satisfied with the purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong item, December 1, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what was ordered, December 3, 2011
This review is from: AC Power Supply for Microsoft XBOX 360 (Accessory)
I'm just going to copy someone elses review because the same thing happened to me:
Despite the description saying:

Product Features
replacement for original Microsoft XBOX 360 power adapter. This item does not work for the newest version XBOX 360 SLIM for Kinect
check back of your XBOX console to determine which power supply is compatible
item works with Consoles that require 203W or less

The item I received was labeled "Xbox Slim" and "135W." The sellers for this item listing seem to rotate rapidly. Mine came from "Super Electronics." Returning and buying local to be sure I get the right item.

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective Power cord, February 9, 2013
This review is from: AC Power Supply for Microsoft XBOX 360 (Accessory)
I received the power cord and plugged it in and the light indicator did not turn on, on the box part of the cord. But to double check i still plugged it into my Xbox 360 and it still did not work. After i sent the seller an email back he didnt not respond to me, and still has yet to do so, and i have now filed my claim to get reimbursed. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars picture and description were correct item, but item I was shipped was not even close to the same, February 16, 2013
This review is from: AC Power Supply for Microsoft XBOX 360 (Accessory)
The Picture and description was of a power supply exactly like i needed. The
power supply that arrive was a totally different kind , totally different type and had a totally different plug in connection.
What was offered for sale is what needed. what I got was not as described or pctured. it cost me more in shipping to send it back. I lost a great deal of money on this item and I did not get a power supply i could use and lost out on my money too..

1.0 out of 5 stars Sold By Super Electronics AKA E2E WRONG ITEM SHIPPED, January 18, 2012
B. Schmit (Champaign, Il, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AC Power Supply for Microsoft XBOX 360 (Accessory)
Ordered. Shipped free 2 day shipping under PRIME Trial membership. Excited to get back to Skyrim and got screwed over when I opened it up and found and XBox Slim AC adapter. Thanks a lot. Not anything near what I needed. Should have known why there were such an increasing number of 1 star ratings. I went to look at the item again and it showed that it was being sold by E2E, who I thought was different than Super Electronics, but once I added it to my cart and looked at the description it showed it as being sold by Super Electronics. Both have their own stores, but I'm guessing they're the same - don't buy from either until they straighten it out. I've emailed Super Electronics and if I get a response I will post here.

1.0 out of 5 stars Received the wrong item., November 16, 2011
This review is from: AC Power Supply for Microsoft XBOX 360 (Accessory)
The product description specifically says "This item does not work for the newest version XBOX 360 SLIM for Kinect" but that is what I received. I ordered an AC adapter for the XBOX 360 Elite (150W) and received the XBOX 360 Slim (135W) version. Pathetic.AC Power Supply for Microsoft XBOX 360

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this, this is NOT XBox 360 Power Supply, December 26, 2011
This review is from: AC Power Supply for Microsoft XBOX 360 (Accessory)
Save yourself hassle and don't order this item, because it is not XBOX 360 Power Supply. It is a power supply of some sort, but not for XBOX 360. I bought this and now have to go through pain of returning this :(

1.0 out of 5 stars I also received the wrong item, November 26, 2011
This review is from: AC Power Supply for Microsoft XBOX 360 (Accessory)
Ordered the 150w and got the 135w that does not work with the new Xbox Connect...read some of the most recent comments from others. Drats!

AC Power Supply for Microsoft XBOX 360