|Brand Name||ACCO Brands|
|Item Weight||2.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2.1 x 10.8 x 15.2 inches|
|Item model number||16036|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||60.00|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||10.00|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||936104|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.95 shipping
ACCO 16036 ACCO Pressboard 25-Point Classification Folder, Lgl, 6-Section, Earth Red, 10/Bx
|Price:||$37.33 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$31.16 (45%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 25 pt. pressboard classification folders have 1" capacity fasteners on inside covers and on both sides of dividers, Tyvek® reinforced gussets and 2/5 cut top tabs at right of center position.
- Sectioned for efficient organization.
- Heavy-duty 25 pt. pressboard folders have 1" capacity fasteners on inside covers and on both sides of dividers.
- Tyvek® reinforced gussets.
- 2/5 cut top tabs at right of center position.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
If you want neat files and no more falling papers this is the way to go!
The problem for me has been that at our local office supply stores (all chains), they sell these for something like 5 folders for $28 or more. Not a good deal at all. Amazon offers them for about half that, delivered, making them a much better value. Well worth the 5 stars.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am very pleased with the product as it is exactly what I wanted but when I used a few of the filing folders I saw some had prongs missing. Read morePublished 6 months ago by kyla
I am using these in a museum. Many people give us paper materials that need covers and these are idea.Published 8 months ago by Sandra J. Dunlap
These classification folders are decent. They are a bit flimsy, but not overly so. They are not as sturdy as the Smead Pressboard folders.Published 15 months ago by F_S