5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, GREAT money saver!
Not all test strips are covered by insurance, I was able to cut my cost in half buying from this seller. The product arrived quickly, it was new and very secure, saves me about $300.00 pr year.
Published on February 6, 2009 by Susan Z

2.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE of expiration date!
Test strips and meter fine, BUT --
I bought 100 test strips at retail DStore and date of expiration was only about 6 weeks out.
Much to my dismay, I discovered that Roche has now made code and strip totally useless at expiration. All you get is "E-5".
I am sure the strips would have been fine for a few more weeks.
Beware of this ripoff - exp date...
Published on September 8, 2009 by Bob WA

2.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE of expiration date!, September 8, 2009
Bob WA (Tacoma, WA) - See all my reviews
Test strips and meter fine, BUT --
I am sure the strips would have been fine for a few more weeks.
Beware of this ripoff - exp date should be at LEAST as many days in future as number of stirps!

1.0 out of 5 stars Untrustworthy, February 8, 2009
I ordered 100 Acura-Chek strips and a new meter for my wife. The price was good - about half the cost in the local pharmacy.
The problems were:
1) The expiration date on the strips is only about 3 months out - my wife will probably not use all 100 strips before they expire. The code key that comes with the strips tells the meter the expiration date and the meter will not accept out of date strips.
2) The strips came in two vials - both with the same batch# but one vial was missing its code key (a problem mentioned by one of the other reviewers).
3) The meter had been opened and was missing the lancet and the 10 starting strips and code key that are normally supplied with the meter.
Overall this is too many problems with a single order - I don't trust these people and will not buy from them again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Short Exp Date = Lower Price, August 1, 2009
D. Peters (Twin CIties, MN) - See all my reviews
Strips are fine, however when I received them the expiration date was in 52 days. When I have purchased the same product from my local pharmacy I had close to 7months before the expiration date was up. So with this in mind I would not purchase more than a 30 day supply from them (Goodwill Industries).

1.0 out of 5 stars test strips, June 26, 2007
One box of strips came with no coding strip. I wrote to the company and received NO response. I now have a box of expensive strips that I can't use.

1.0 out of 5 stars Please do not buy this item from mdk ventures, November 27, 2010
This review is from: ACCU-CHEK Aviva Test Plus Strips, 100 Count (Health and Beauty)
I got ACCU-CHEK Aviva 100 test strips on Nov 26th 2010. However, I found that the item has to be used by Nov 30th, 2010. This is ridiculous.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, GREAT money saver!, February 6, 2009
Susan Z (St. Louis, MO) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Test Strips, May 5, 2009
This is the least expensive I have seen test strips anywhere so far. You get twice as many as you can get anywhere else. Thank you Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product and fast shipping, August 9, 2008
My fiance received an Accu-chek Aviva when he was diagnosed with diabetes and was reluctant to give it up due to the price of the test strips, but these are an affordable price and he has had no problems with them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of short expiration date, August 31, 2009
Beware short expiration date. Product arrived with expiration date too close to use all strips. Seller agreed to refund, but advises may take up to 4 weeks after it receives return. Does not provide RMA number.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I ever used, November 19, 2008
These are excellent test strips. They are easy to use, use very little blood, and give you a very quick reading. I would buy them again and recommend them to anybody.

ACCU-CHEK Aviva Test Plus Strips, 100 Count