From the Manufacturer
ACDelco Clear Vision Wiper Blades take the guesswork out of wiper-blade replacement. These high-quality replacement blades provide coverage for virtually all vehicles on the road.
Using advanced rubber technology and a flexible spring steel design, these blades create 1,500 pressure points across the length of the blade. An aerodynamic spoiler ensures the blade provides performance even at high speeds. And when it is time for them to be replaced, the blades will let you know. A built-in indicator changes from black to yellow when the blade needs to be changed, giving drivers the confidence that they are getting optimal performance throughout the life of the blade. Don’t guess with critical parts like wiper blades – rely on ACDelco.
Product Features and Benefits
- Frameless, curved construction allows the blade to conform to the shape of the vehicles windshield
- 1,500 pressure points ensure top performance across the entire length of the blade
- High quality OEM-proven rubber meets the industry’s highest test standards for wipe quality and durability
- Wear indication system alerts driver when the rubber quality has deteriorated and it’s time to replace the blade
- Provides coverage for most vehicles on the road
- Easy to install with convenient instructions on back of blade packaging with video instructions available on Amazon detail pages
Be sure to identify the right wiper blade for your vehicle. Choosing the correct blade length is not always enough as some vehicles require specific adapter types. ACDelco Clear Vision Wiper Blades covers all the wiper arm styles illustrated below. However, it’s highly recommended you check fitment with our Part Finder to ensure you’ve chosen the correct size blade for your vehicle.
to view larger
A wiper blade’s rubber element can begin to deteriorate after 6 months and several factors including exposure to UV Rays, oxidation, salt and windshield debris contribute to diminished performance. So, how do you know when it’s time to replace your wiper blade? ACDelco Clear Vision Wiper Blades feature a patented wear-indication system that visually alerts a driver when it’s time to replace the wiper blade. The wear indicator will gradually change from black to yellow based on several weather conditions. When yellow, this indicates diminished blade performance, taking the guesswork out of when to change your wiper blade.
Ozone, dirt, tar, bugs can all find their way on to your vehicles windshield and shorten your wiper blade life. To get the longest life out of your blade, thoroughly clean the vehicle windshield with non-abrasive cleaner and warm water. Use a damp cloth to periodically remove dirt, grime and other residue from your blade.