on December 8, 2011
I replaced the plugs in my 2000 Silverado with these at 60,000 miles, although the orig. plugs were supposed to be good for 100K, and I wasn't experiencing any problems. Sort of a preventative maint. thing. Today, the "Check Engine" lite in the Silverado began flashing, and there was a slight roughness in the engine. After some troubleshooting with an OBD II tester, and finding #2 sparkplug to be the problem, after 41K miles. It appears these plugs are platinum with a 50K life span, compared to my original iridium plugs with a 100K life span. Iridiums will go in this time.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on July 29, 2013
Verified Purchase
Ordered plugs 41-932 from Titan Direct . I inquired of Titan if they had 41-932 plugs, which were the plugs orginally installed in my car and they confirmed. The plugs sent were 41-993, which is an Iridium replacement for the 41-932. The replacement plugs fit and work perfectly...just not what I ordered.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again