5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality wires, make sure you get the right size
I bought these for my 2002 Silverado 5.3l. I had replaced the original plugs and wires with Bosch wires and plugs (Platinum +2) five years ago. I was not happy with the Bosch components but that's for another review. I'm glad to go back to OEM with these wires and the iridium plugs ACDelco 41-110 Professional Iridium Spark Plug, Pack of 1.

The tricky part...
Published 19 months ago by T. Ayres

3.0 out of 5 stars These are NOT the OEM wires.
These are NOT the OEM product!
ACDelco has two lines of ignition wires.
748HH (no 9 in front of part number) is OE product and is what is sold by dealerships and full line ACDelco distributors.
9748HH is ACDelco **AFTERMARKET**, built by another manufacturer, licensed with the ACDelco name.
I am aware ACDelco themselves does not make the 748HH OEM...
Published 10 months ago by braden

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality wires, make sure you get the right size, January 30, 2013
This review is from: ACDelco 9748HH Professional Spark Plug Wire Set (Automotive)

The tricky part was figuring out which wire fit the truck since there are two listed (9748HH and 9748GG). The wire listings reference a number stamped on the coils but I wanted a way to tell without taking it off. After a good bit of research I found the difference based on part drawings in the service manual.

The Melco coils (coils stamped 12558693) have a wire attachment point on the side and use 9748HH. This is why the wires are a bit longer.

The Delphi coils (coils stamped 19005218) have a wire attachment point on the bottom and use 9748GG ACDelco 9748GG Spark Plug Wire Kit. They are a bit shorter.

Another way to tell the coils apart is the attachment points. The Melco coils attach to the engine at the top and bottom where the Delphi coils attach on the sides.

Look at the picture I've posted for more details.

3.0 out of 5 stars These are NOT the OEM wires., October 22, 2013
These are NOT the OEM product!
ACDelco has two lines of ignition wires.
I am aware ACDelco themselves does not make the 748HH OEM product, but do not be duped into thinking you are saving that much money compared to OE parts providers.

5.0 out of 5 stars be careful, May 22, 2012
S. Cunningham (POUGHKEEPSIE, NY, US) - See all my reviews
There are two different sets of these you can get. one is long the other is short and goes by which coil you have. check at your local parts store for the correct part number and then order here to save. this one is the wrong one for my 02 2500hd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Plug wires, July 6, 2013
I would ask these wires to marry me there are so fine.
They are factory original plug wires for Pete's sake.
Buy em'. Stick on yor vehicle.
Live long and prosper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Real AC-Delco at great price, January 25, 2013
Real AC-Delco replacement spark plug wire set at a great price. Made noticeable improvement in the way my truck runs. Fast arrival for standard free shipping

5.0 out of 5 stars Direct Replacment Wires, May 29, 2013
Dave (Port Sulphur, Louisiana, US) - See all my reviews
Replaced wires & spark plugs together @ 98000 miles. When I finaly got the wres off and the plugs out, the plugs still looked great. Insatalled new plugs & wires, put small amount of never seise on plug threads & dielectric grase on inside both coil & plug boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars ACDelco 9748HH Spark Plug Wire Kit, May 24, 2009
OEM REPLACEMENT. NO GUESS WORK NEEDED. 30% LESS THAN AUTOZONE, NAPA, ETC. 50% LESS THAN DEALER.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Great!!!, May 13, 2014
The only problem when ordering them is should I get ACDelco 9748GG or 9748HH. I think that even Amazon part match said that it wouldn't fit in my Suburban. I found a great forum on the internet that went over which one to get. I'm gong to try and explain which one you should get depending on what type of coil you have. The Melco coils have square design and they are going to use the 978HH part and the Delphi coils have round design and they are going to use the 978GG ones. I tried to add a picture to explain but I can't. Hope this helps!

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Parts - worked great, December 30, 2011
love when I get to save some money and fix my vehicle at the same time :) These are genuine ACDelco parts, packed safely with no issues in transit. Installed and work perfectly with no issues

Save yourself at least half the cost of parts in repairing your vehicle and get the parts online at amazon. very helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality and Value -OEM, August 4, 2011
Bryce Jones (Overland Park, KS United States) - See all my reviews
OEM replacement plug wires for your GM auto/truck at the same price or cheaper than no-name low quality set at your local autoparts store.

Fit, finish, quality and value perfect. Very happy with product.

I initially purchased a set of plug wires for our Suburban from a local auto parts store. After comparing the aftermarket plug wires with originals I was unhappy and checked Amazon. I was pleased to find OEM plug wires at better price than aftermarket plug wires were at my local auto parts.

ACDelco 9748HH Professional Spark Plug Wire Set