5.0 out of 5 stars Kid that will not keep slip ons on his feet
So the floors of our home are cold, so I was looking for a slipper to attached to the foot and require some effort to come off. My little boy loves them and I know his piggies are warm:) Awesome quality.
Published on September 13, 2011 by Angela Reeder

3.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but does the job
My son was complaining about our hardwood floors bothering our feet and the fact that they get cold in the winter. These serve the purpose but aren't super cushioned on the bottom. But so far they have held up, even thru the washing machine.
Published 15 months ago by C. McKinzie

5.0 out of 5 stars Kid that will not keep slip ons on his feet, September 13, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, November 19, 2011
Mike (California) - See all my reviews
I have a pair for myself, and so got a pair for my 2-year old boy. He loves them! These booties/slippers are warm and tough. With care, they will last a long time. Acorn products are the best, and this slipper is highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection!, January 8, 2014
My son is a very active 18 month old and always running - we live in MN so winters are ridiculous and I needed some good slippers for him. I am so happy I got these. They elastic band at the ankle is perfect, they stay put on his feet but not too tight. Bottoms I thought would be slippery on our wood floors but they aren't! He loves wearing them and I'm so happy we have them! Buy them, you won't be let down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for winter, December 2, 2013
Excellent for winter. Boot style covers lower legs well. Fit is as expected per size. Some ribs on the underside would prevent slipping on hardwood or marble floors, but the suedish sole is not too slippery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy Slippers, January 14, 2011
These slippers were ordered as a Christmas gift . The recipient had an old pair that had finally worn out after much use. She loved these slippers so much that she put them at the top of her wish list. Suffice to say she was thrilled to have a new pair. They are very soft, warm and comfy. Who cares about the wild colors.

4.0 out of 5 stars great slippers, December 13, 2011
Very cute, well made and the fit really nice and snug and stay on well. My son will rub off most shoes and it is a battle to keep his feet covered. He likes these alot. I have washed them and they held up well to that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and durable, September 11, 2012
These are very comfortable and warm...no complaints about the elastic binding or feet becoming too sweaty, and no problems with the sole being too slippery (although I bought the smaller size for my one-year-old and she slipped several times on a wood floor). They are also easy to clean. I just toss them in the washing machine from time to time. They lasted all winter for my toddler, wearing them every day while indoors. It's too bad his feet won't be the same size next year, as they still look perfectly new.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy son, April 25, 2013
Warm and comfortable, with a nonskid bottom. Love that they cover the ankles and stay on the feet, preventing slips on the stairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect slippers!, December 5, 2012
These slippers are so comfortable, cozy and warm! They are very well made with high quality materials. They are double layered with soft polar fleece, have a sturdy sole that can be worn outside (not waterproof though), have a comfortable thick tempurpedic-like cushioned sole that makes my feet feel like they're walking on pillows and have a wide elastic ankle that isn' too tight. I like that they cover my ankle so I don't get drafts of cold on my legs. I typically wear a woman's size 6 1/2 or 7 shoe size, but couldn't find them available in my size so I took a chance that this youth/big kid size 4/5 would it and they do!!! They are the perfect size and I love the fun design! I get many compliments on them! I would recommend them highly!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice & comfy, November 26, 2013
My 2.5 yr old wouldn't keep shoes in her little feet. Always running around with bare feet. Got her these and she loves it and always ask for her "boots". So no more bare feet in these cold hardwood floors. Washs well too. Bought a size larger so she has enough room to grow in it & wiggle her toes when bored.

ACORN Kadabra Slipper (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid)
$30.00 $24.00 - $41.99