Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on February 3, 2013
Love these slippers. They are super comfortable and made very well. I like the soles because they are not too hard and loud on hardwood floors.
on December 6, 2012
While I find the slippers to be warm and comfortable I was disappointed to find the stiching falling apart after only two months.
0Comment12 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 28, 2013
The slipper seemed okay enough, but I had to return this because it was too small. My husband wears a 12 and I ordered the 12-13.
on January 5, 2014
Slippers are over-priced, and this is no exception. For about $40 I expected better. The Java Tweed color is darker than the picture shown. The fabric that the slipper is made from started pilling after one week of wear. One week! Seriously... for $40 they couldn't find fabric that lasted a little longer before it started falling apart? I used to design shoes for a living, and I can tell you from experience that they could have done better.

I guess I'll have to turn back to LL Bean for my slippers from here on out.
on January 14, 2011
My mom and sister have Acorn slippers so I traded in my old ones and got these and they are perfect. Very comfortable and warm but not to the point where your feet sweat.
on December 27, 2014
I wear a 9.5 in most shoes, so we ordered a "9-10" and it's a TAD tight/small, but not enough that I'll return them.

The biggest thing for me to comment on regarding these slippers is the springy feel they have. The sole has some kind of cushioning in them -- like air? -- that make them quite comfy but also a bit strange at first. It took a few hours getting used to them, and each time I put them on I notice the springy feel, but then they just feel comfy. I feel it also insulates the foot a bit from the ground, which is exactly what I'm looking for in a slipper.

They're toasty warm, and the sole, made of rubber, has some kind of knobbies on them, so when I do need to step outside for a sec and don't want to put on regular shoes, I don't feel like I'm walking on ice.

Overall, I like them quite a bit and would recommend them.
on May 30, 2015
Depending on the brand, I wear a shoe size anywhere from 10 to 11. I first ordered the medium sized pair just to make sure they didn't fit. (My old slippers kept falling off my feet, so a snug fit would be OK.) They were, in fact, a bit too short for me, so I returned them and bought the large size (standard width). These fit great! Snug and comfortable. They seem like they are made well and will last longer than my previous pair. The sole is rubber, perfect for a brief walk outside to grab the newspaper. On the inside, there is soft, spongy cushioning under your feet; a nice addition that not all slippers include. I'm very happy with these slippers.
on February 15, 2014
I am a woman but I wanted to get men's slippers because I feel they would be made a little more durable. These are very nice slippers, good feel, love the non-skid sole. I wear a men's size 8 and thought these would fit perfectly due to the other reviews by men. The slipper was definitely too small and a little tight width-wise (I do not have wide feet). Besides the snugness of the slippers, they are absolutely wonderful. Very comfortable and very well made. Highly recommend these slippers but definitely get a size larger if you do not fit the smallest size indicated.
on September 12, 2014
I first ordered a 10.5-11.5 and had to return them for the larger size. I love them!
on June 8, 2015
I've had these for a little over a year now and saw some on sale so I had to pick up an extra pair. My old pair will probably last another year or two yet. The insole cushion does go flat after a while but what slipper. They are still very comfortable and my go to slipper. I've worn these outside in winter and summer a bunch and they hold up well. Water does seep through the bottom after a while when I walk in puddles or slush. Overall I am very pleased and will continue to buy Acorn slippers and products. Thank you

See 1 answered question