5.0 out of 5 stars Acorn Never Disappoints
Published 7 months ago by Hiking Hacker

3.0 out of 5 stars Acorn Rambler Mules made much cheesier than two years ago's model
The fleece lining in these is very thin and the heels are not as cushy as they were in the model I purchased two years ago. These are not inexpensive slippers. They should feel wonderful but they just feel ok. They are warm but not as warm as the older model. I am pretty disappointed.
Published 11 months ago by Lore Bolling

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Acorn Never Disappoints, May 17, 2014
I'm an Acorn slipper fan, and this model does not disappoint, it's a solid slipper. It has a study stiff sole, soft comfortable liner and a brushed suede/leather outside. It's reinforced at the sole. The item description says water and stain repellent, but I have not tested that yet. The slipper provides good support because of the sole, but that does add a little weight. I don't mind it. I have carpeted stairs and it does not slip nor does it slip on my wood floors. A good slipper, I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, May 11, 2014
I bought these for my son for Christmas because the Sketchers he wore to run outside for a cigarette were cracked across the bottom. (I had hoped they would encourage him to quit!) Since I didn't think pneumonia would help I found these on Amazon. He has enjoyed them. When he goes home and forgets them by the door, my husband finds them quite comfortable also.

2.0 out of 5 stars Rambler mule, March 29, 2014
For the price I'd have to say they're not a good deal. They are comfortable but the inside of this slipper is made with cheap products. Started to fall apart in 2 months. Acorn will replace if you send them $5.00 and pay the shipping another $7.00 to $14.00 dollars. I sent back one slipper and it was $7 and some change. Do the math $80.00+$5.00+ let's say, $10.00=$95.00 not a good price in the end. Would not recommend this slipper at all. I had a pair of Clarks, paid $20.00 and they lasted for 4years. Still have them, if fact they're on my feet right now. This was the slipper that was close to the Clarks style, but Clarks no longer makes the slipper. I was hoping that the Acorn slipper would be really nice at such a high price. Don't be a" NUT" like I was, an buy this slipper.

4.0 out of 5 stars Size, February 6, 2014
The size 8M is a little narrow and small. But the shoe is well built and as promised on the website.

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap, January 31, 2014
Wore a hole in the side of the slipper after less than a month of wearing them only occasionally Cheap fabric

4.0 out of 5 stars hubby gift, January 29, 2014
Bought them for a gift. We live in the country and a regular house shoe just wont cut it at times. This one has the perks of being a regular soul shoe that you can wear outdoors and is a very nice shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy........, January 23, 2014
Bought a size 12 to start they were bit narrow so went for one size up and like the fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, January 23, 2014
D. Jackson (Everson, WA USA) - See all my reviews
My son loved the feel and fit of these slippers. Very well made. The durable sole allows him to wear them on campus if he chooses. I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Size, January 19, 2014
Roo "Roo" (Cincinnati Ohio) - See all my reviews
I ordered a size up based on other reviews and someone I know has them and recommended ordering up. They do stretch some but did need to order up. Comfortable!

4.0 out of 5 stars great slipper, needs more shearling inside, January 19, 2014
I like the slipper & wear them quite often, especially outside, even if it is cold. I do have several other slippers with the warm lining &

they all have thicker insulating material than this particular model so I have to put on some socks. yes, I would recommend this to

friends. I really like the firmer sole!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›