Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 10, 2006
There are four sound reasons for considering these Acorn Textured Moc Slippers:

1) They are reasonably priced.

2) They are among the most comfortable slippers I've ever worn.

3) These slippers have a lot of "give" to the material, so they'll

accommodate a variety of foot widths.

4) The basic checkered design is casually stylish.

Above all, I doubt that you'll find a more comfortable slipper for the price.
on March 31, 2009
I bought these slippers as a gift for my husband. They are a nice quality and I believe will be well suited for wearing around the house on chilly evenings. They're not a slipper to wear outdoors. I would have rated them 5-stars had it not been for the sizing. The original pair which I ordered in his normal shoe size were HUGE! Be aware, if you wear a 10 1/2 - 11 shoe, you'll probably need the MEDIUM slippers.
on August 30, 2006
I just got a pair of these. Only thing that bugs me is the embroidered acron in the slipper, and feels like I have something in my shoe. Its okay if you wear socks with the slipper, but if you just wanna go barefoot, it is kinda annoying to feel that thing under your heel.
on September 10, 2007
I'm completely satisfied with this slipper. Good fit, well made and extremely comforable. I don't want to take them off!
on May 19, 2012
I typically wear a size 11 or 11-1/2 shoe. I bought the Acorn slipper for sizes 10-1/2 to 11-1/2. Very soon the slipper material loosened so now I walk out of it. They are now too loose to wear safely. Not sure if it is a sizing problem or the materials problem but it is a problem!
on January 4, 2009
I ordered a replacement pair of "Medium" slippers after several years of satisfied service from an older pair of Mens sized M (7 1/2- 8 1/2). Unfortunately, these came as 9-10 and are too big. The Merchant Size Chart offered no guidance here. Now I'm beginning the return process to essentialapparel.com and we'll see how that goes.
on March 11, 2014
First let me tell you what I normally wear. My typical daily shoe is a padded Vans skate shoe size 11. I've worn the same or similar shoe for years and 11 across the board has always fit me perfect regardless of brand (Etnies, Skechers etc.) SO naturally I get the Large which states it's for 10 1/2 to 11 1/2. I'm right in the middle so perfect right? WRONG! I just took these out of the box, put them on my feet, and I walk right out of them. It's not the width cause that is perfect. I can literally fit 2 1/2 almost three full fingers behind my heal in these slippers. Slippers are supposed to be comfy but I'm pretty sure my feet are supposed to stay in them when I walk. Totally bummed, ESPECIALLY after the crazy raving reviews about how amazing these are. Just to address that real quick. Even if the size was perfect I'd still probably only rate them 3 stars. Maybe it's the over the top reviews that got me too excited but in general they just didn't meet the expectations I had after much research.
on October 30, 2015
I was given a pair of these slippers for Christmas 3yrs ago. Very classy looking with a monogrammed "J" on the front of each. Very well cushioned, warm and fit well for a size 8-9 foot.

Reason for the 3 stars: So I ordered two pair of these slippers. Notice in the image the 'metal' tag on the side of these 'Tex Moc' slippers as compared to the 'Moc' slippers (on another page) which sale for $16 to $17 less and do not have the metal tag. I ordered these more expensive slippers specifically because of that metal tag which is just like the ones I received for Christmas. But that is not what I received. So I did an exchange and got the same slipper back that I returned. I decided to keep the slippers since Cambridge Select apparently doesn't have the exact slipper that I wanted and was ordered (and these seem nice enough), and Amazon gave me a discounted refund of $17 x 2 on the order. A lot of hassle and disappointment but at least Amazon gave me some compensation.
on February 21, 2011
I was looking for a slipper with arch support and the product description for this slipper said it has support. It does not. There is no arch suppport whatsoever. The soles are perfectly flat, just like any other normal slipper. I sent them back. If you are looking for arch support in a slipper, check out Moszkito.
on March 14, 2014
These Acorn slipper are very comfortable and has a nice non-cliding sole that doesn't mark up my hardwood floors like my last pair of slippers. However, be aware that the sizes run very large. Personally, I like a nice snug fit for my slippers. I hat the feeling of my slippers dragging or falling as i take steps. The Acorn slippers are very generous in size and width. Be aware when you purchase them for yourself.