5.0 out of 5 stars Ahhhh...at last, a pair of cozy slippers!
There are four sound reasons for considering these Acorn Textured Moc Slippers:

1) They are reasonably priced.

2) They are among the most comfortable slippers I've ever worn.

3) These slippers have a lot of "give" to the material, so they'll

accommodate a variety of foot widths.

4) The basic checkered design...
Published on May 10, 2006 by Jules De Simone

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice slippers, but ...
I just got a pair of these. Only thing that bugs me is the embroidered acron in the slipper, and feels like I have something in my shoe. Its okay if you wear socks with the slipper, but if you just wanna go barefoot, it is kinda annoying to feel that thing under your heel.
Published on August 30, 2006 by N. Furibondo

5.0 out of 5 stars Ahhhh...at last, a pair of cozy slippers!, May 10, 2006
There are four sound reasons for considering these Acorn Textured Moc Slippers:

1) They are reasonably priced.

2) They are among the most comfortable slippers I've ever worn.

3) These slippers have a lot of "give" to the material, so they'll

accommodate a variety of foot widths.

4) The basic checkered design is casually stylish.

Above all, I doubt that you'll find a more comfortable slipper for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product but watch the sizing, March 31, 2009
Tammy C (Des Moines, IA USA) - See all my reviews
I bought these slippers as a gift for my husband. They are a nice quality and I believe will be well suited for wearing around the house on chilly evenings. They're not a slipper to wear outdoors. I would have rated them 5-stars had it not been for the sizing. The original pair which I ordered in his normal shoe size were HUGE! Be aware, if you wear a 10 1/2 - 11 shoe, you'll probably need the MEDIUM slippers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice slippers, but ..., August 30, 2006

1.0 out of 5 stars Slipper size is too big, May 19, 2012
This review is from: ACORN Men's Tex Moc Slipper (Apparel)
I typically wear a size 11 or 11-1/2 shoe. I bought the Acorn slipper for sizes 10-1/2 to 11-1/2. Very soon the slipper material loosened so now I walk out of it. They are now too loose to wear safely. Not sure if it is a sizing problem or the materials problem but it is a problem!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort in a box, September 10, 2007
I'm completely satisfied with this slipper. Good fit, well made and extremely comforable. I don't want to take them off!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Slipper, be careful on sizing, January 4, 2009
This review is from: ACORN Men's Tex Moc Slipper (Apparel)
I ordered a replacement pair of "Medium" slippers after several years of satisfied service from an older pair of Mens sized M (7 1/2- 8 1/2). Unfortunately, these came as 9-10 and are too big. The Merchant Size Chart offered no guidance here. Now I'm beginning the return process to essentialapparel.com and we'll see how that goes.

1.0 out of 5 stars ain't got no soul sole, January 20, 2007
Acorn changed the sole of the slipper from a flat comfortable sole to an uncomfortable, rubbery, poor traction giving and painful sole. I rather have cold feet then wear this slipper.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, Cozy, and Casual, March 24, 2006
History Swami (Hillsboro, OR United States) - See all my reviews
There is no reason to buy over-priced, fancy-schmansy slippers when you're sitting in your favorite recliner, watching your favorite television show! These are the perfect slippers to complement your comfort. They keep your feet warm and provide a soft, cushion sole for those moments when you have to get up and refill your drink or get more snacks from the fridge. I love my Acorn Men's Textured Moc Slipper with blue checkers, and you will too. I promise, you won't be disappointed. But be careful, they are just the right size for your dog to sink his teeth into.

2.0 out of 5 stars Made in China, Sadly, March 30, 2013
Montpelier Reader (Montpelier, Vermont United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ACORN Men's Tex Moc Slipper (Apparel)
I first started wearing Acorn slippers when they were still made in Maine and were great examples of comfort and durability. Those slippers, I think, were guaranteed for life and seemed to last forever. But , like so many great products, Acorn was sold to a big company (Isotoner?) and manufacturing was moved to China. Now, Acorn slippers still look great, but I find that they literally come apart at the seams within a few months and become useless for wear. They are less comfortable now, too. I can't say why, but clearly, the high quality of Acorn slippers is gone. I returned my last pair to Acorn for replacement, a few months after purchasing them-- about three months later I received a replacement pair of slipper from Acorn. Nice looking, of course, and they too split along the seams within three months. Sad. Acorn slippers look great but don't last. I'm full of nostalgia for the Acorn slipper of yesteryear-- but those slippers seem to be gone forever.

1.0 out of 5 stars no arch support, February 21, 2011
I was looking for a slipper with arch support and the product description for this slipper said it has support. It does not. There is no arch suppport whatsoever. The soles are perfectly flat, just like any other normal slipper. I sent them back. If you are looking for arch support in a slipper, check out Moszkito.

ACORN Men's Tex Moc Slipper