Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on April 25, 2015
I got +1 size above normal for me and that was perfect (thanks to other reviewers). Snug at first, I think they get roomier inside because the wooly part compresses (don't think the outside stretches with wear). Had these "house shoes" for about 5 months now and find myself wearing them more often than expected (to the corner store, on car trips, etc., not recommend for going up onto the roof though, that was a bridge too far). They slip on easily but also stay on well if I have to break into a trot for some reason. Got mine for $70, and would hesitate to pay $95 without shopping around a bit. I like that these shoes have removable/replaceable inserts, I hope to take advantage of that some day. The wooly part hasn't pilled up too much or shed off for me, but I do yank off a scrap from time to time. Overall pleased with these shoes.
on October 22, 2013
These slippers are quite warm and comfortable. But, know that the wool lining can make the fit smaller. It wasn't a big deal for me, but it could affect whether you fit your normal size or not.
on April 7, 2016
I bought these for my husband for Christmas, and he's so glad I did. I read a ton of reviews beforehand, and it saved me getting him the wrong size. I bought the exact size that he wears (10) and when he first put his feet in he said they were WAY too small. I have smaller feet, so I wore them around the house a bit in the beginning and wore the lining down. They were so fluffy that I could wear them comfortably (and I wear a 9 in womens!), but once that flattened down a bit my husband was able to use them. In the beginning he was going to return them for being too small and I told him to trust the other reviewers. It took a little while, but they fit true to size now that they're completely broken in, and he wears them all they time.
They're soft, but not overly hot, and well made. My husband can't handle walking around barefoot on our tile floors because of his fallen arches, and these have really saved him. We also live on a farm and tend to make lots of quick runs outside without a chance to put on real shoes. These have enough tread to handle it, they're definitely both indoor and outdoor shoes. I would (and have) recommended these to everyone looking for quality house shoes.
on December 13, 2013
These looked good on the site so I ordered a 10. I'm always a 10. Tried them on, and they were too narrow. I'm a Haflinger wool clog person, but thought I'd try and branch out. Wrong. Spend a few bux more on Haflingers.
on December 24, 2015
Good quality and comfortable support. I took the advice of other reviewers and ordered a size larger than I usually wear as they come somewhat smaller than normal. The fit was a little narrow, but acceptable, since I usually take a wider size than M. Order a size up and you'll love the fit.
on January 15, 2016
Bought these as a Christmas gift for my husband. A wonderful indulgence that is well worth the price - they will also last for years as they are so well made. They are very warm and sturdy enough to wear outside to go get the newspaper. He loves them.
on December 15, 2015
They look nice; they are toasty warm and the bottom is great for not slipping on wet surfaces. With that being said for the positive I was and still am surprised that for the money there is no padding; no memory foam; nothing for walking around comfort. I will wear these while I sit around watching TV but that's it. My back and feet start to hurt after standing in them for any amount of time at all. KEEP SHOPPING!!
on February 13, 2016
The slippers were a gift for my son. He wears a size 10 shoe which is the size I ordered for the slippers. They ran a little "short" so the back of the slipper broke down quite a bit. I was a bit disappointed with them, especially for how expensive they were.
on January 3, 2014
The 'Rambler' has replaced the mens 'Roam' shoe from what I can tell. Ordered this ACORN shoe as a replacement for my husbands 3 yr old pair that has been worn literally everyday and is only now showing minimal signs of wear on the sole. He found that this shoe is a smaller shoe overall - not as tall and more narrow than the 'Roam' was. Definitely not the same and it didn't fit the height of my husbands foot so I returned it sadly but I give this style of shoe 5 stars for quality and comfort overall. The secret is in the soles, removeable inserts, low back, fleece lining, and arch support. My husband has Plantar Fasciitis so his shoes are everything to him. This is a solid indoor shoe/slipper and is worth every penny if you can get a good fit for your foot. I was able to find last years version for him somewhere else and they fit his feet like a glove.
on December 25, 2015
Even though I rated these shoes as being too narrow, I read other reviews and the sizing chart that suggested you go 1 full size up. I wear an 11 mens, so went 12, and the shoes fit perfect after a little break-in of the pile. The soles are sturdy and have a great tread. I was worried that the low back would allow my heel to pop in and out, but it doesn't. The construction is solid, and I love the greenish color of the wool.