4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable.
Published on November 14, 2009 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published on December 20, 2008 by Lorien

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable., November 14, 2009
These slippers are very warm and comfortable. They have alot of padding and support, much more than other comparable slippers for the same price or more. My only issue with them is the material on the outside. The fur inside is great but the outer part is a fabric that attracts everything. I have a pug and it seems like every hair my slippers come across stick to it. I took them outside and when I came back in, I could hardly see my slippers because there were so many leaves stuck to them. It is very hard to remove hair, lint, and other debris that sticks to them. It really seems like they grip to every small object your shoes come in contact with. I tried washing them but they still look pretty messy and the fabric is now pilling. They would have been much better if they were suede or fleece. However, they are probably the most comfortable slippers I have ever had so I would still recommend them, just be careful what you come into contact with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Wanted, November 2, 2010
I had never purchased Acorn before, so I wasn't sure about fit or quality. I am a 7.5 to 8 size, but went with the 8-9 and they are a great fit. Easy to slide my foot in and out without using my hands, but do not slide up and down on my foot when I walk. The hard sole is perfect for walking outside, and gives me great support if I wear them through the day. The inside "fur" is extremely soft and molds to the foot. I am very happy with this purchase and will definitely purchase another Acorn product in the future.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, December 20, 2008
High quality, weird fit: Tried these on in a store and felt comfy, but once I wore them for about 10 minutes I had to take them off. The back came up so high it had rubbed a raw spot on my ankle already. My husband didn't believe me until I showed him! Also a very tight fit--I wear an 8 normally and can't imagine being a size 9 and fitting in these. The front is the tightest part, but I think it may have stretched some if I had been able to wear them longer, but who wants to break in a slipper? Nice fabric and the lining is very soft and fuzzy. Acorn has very cushy insoles in all their slippers. I now have a sheepskin slipper from them for $70 and they are great--very high quality and will last me for several years.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best slippers I have ever owned, March 8, 2013
Seattleite (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ACORN Women's Chinchilla Collar Slipper (Apparel)
For me, these slippers are the perfect design, and I love them. Hopefully this review helps you decide if the design is right for you.

-- I can easily step into them without having to use my hands to put them on.
-- They stay on while I'm walking around--I never accidentally kick them off like most other slipper designs (my big pet peeve).
-- I can easily take them off, like you would with old moccasins or sneakers - just use your other foot to press down the heel edge while you step out of them. Easy.
-- They are super warm and soft and comfortable---just as warm as wool fleece. The footbed is very cushioned and comfortable.
-- They have durable rubber soles. I wear them outside for brief trips to the mailbox, trash bin, etc. Once I actually brought them with me skiing and changed into them at the bottom of the lift and walked home with my boots. That was awesome. :-)
-- They're very durable. I have had a pair for three years that I wear almost every day, and they're still just as warm and soft. The only fault I can find is that they stretched out a little and are a little looser on my feet now, but I still wear them just as much as my new pair.
-- I haven't had any problems with things "sticking" to them. I mean sure, grass or leaves will stick to them if I go traipse through the back yard on a rainy day, but they stick to my shoes too. We have two cats and haven't noticed that they attract cat hair more than any other object in the house does.

The only advice I can offer is to make sure you like the high-back design before you buy, because this is a relatively unusual shape. And if you like that, they're awesome. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Slippers Ever!, December 2, 2008
Over the years I've owned a lot of slippers but these fit my narrow feet with high arches the best. They keep my feet warm but not overly so. I wear a 7 1/2 I purchaced the 6 1/2 - 7 1/2 slippers and they fit very well. I think everyone should buy these slippers, I won't use another brand as long as they keep making these. They are so nice I'd give them as a gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars lazee shopper, March 4, 2010
great slippers but they come pretty high up the top of your foot so if you have a high instep they may bother you across the top until they get broken in.

3.0 out of 5 stars slippers, January 30, 2010
They are warm and comfortable but the sizing is off. They run at least half a size short.

3.0 out of 5 stars cute & warm, but a bit snug, January 8, 2011
Birdy (Campbell, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I have lots of slippers. I am a size 8, and can wear a 7-1/2 easily if shoe or slipper is wide. These slippers are cute, but a bit too snug, after an hour of wearing them, I seem to trade them for a roomier pair that I have. I guess I am hoping they will stretch a bit, but so far no luck. I can feel my toes right at the end, they are a bit too narrow. I will save them for a granddaughter to grow into. I do believe that Acorn runs small.

3.0 out of 5 stars Size runs small, January 19, 2009
These are very nice slippers but the sizes run small. The didn't fit and I had to return them. Amazon was very good about the return.

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable slipper, March 25, 2008
B. Tombul (Falls Church, VA) - See all my reviews
I really like these slippers because they are warm and comfortable, and they do not look too slipper'y. In other words, you can wear them outside and people don't wonder why you're wearing your slippers outside.

ACORN Women's Chinchilla Collar Slipper