Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on January 11, 2007
These are the best slippers I have ever owned!!! They cradle your feet in super soft memory foam. When I get home from work everyday, I slide my feet into them and am instantly relaxed. I love these slippers!!! The best ever... after much wear, I will buy another pair!
on August 12, 2008
They feel like they are made from the same material that is used in those tempur-pedic beds. Very cushioned and yet supportive enough to wear around the house without feeling like you are going to walk right out of them. I even washed them in the washing machine after putting them on with dirty feet one too many times. I also love the light blue color. Now I don't need to buy rugs to cover all my new tile flooring, I can just wear these!
on June 2, 2014
I love going barefoot but it is killing my feet. I don't really like regular slippers especially in the summer because its too hot and my feet sweat. But I love wearing flip flops because my feet can breathe and they are easy to slip in and out of. The years of going barefoot and wearing flip flops are killing my heels. So I went on the search for a flip flop slipper. Found these and ordered them. When they got here they were a bit snug but as I wore them more they fit like a gem now. They are extremely soft and don't make my feet sweaty. As an added bonus, I noticed when I took them out of the package that they smelled like natural shea butter. It was very enjoyable. Highly recommend these if you hate wearing shoes.
on December 10, 2011
ACORN Women's New Spa Thong Slipper,Black,Medium (US Women's 6.5-7.5 M) These are the most comfortable Thong Slippers I have ever worn. I purchased these slippers on Black Friday for a near give away price! I have enjoyed them so much that I ordered a second pair approximately two weeks later & happily paid full price. Still a bargain considering the excellent quality, great fit & most importantly awesome comfort! Please read & heed the previous reviews regarding fit! It is true that these slippers run LARGE. I normally wear a size 8.5 shoe. However, because many of the previous reviews recommended ordering a size down, I ordered a size Medium 6.5-7.5 M & they fit perfectly. A tiny bit snug on the side of my feet at first, but not so much as to be uncomfortable. It felt as though the slippers were giving my feet a nice hug! Now they have conformed to the shape of my foot & still feel great. The thong style slippers have always been a difficult fit for me. The medium size too short with my heels hanging off the end. The large size so big that I practically stepped out of them walking through the house! ACORN somehow resolved this issue for me. I just ordered a size down as recommended. This slipper will definitely conform to the shape of the foot which makes it so comfortable that it has a custom made feel. They also come in a wide variety of colors which is nice. Price varies depending on the Seller. These slippers will not disappoint! I highly recommend them!
on June 12, 2014
My dr. recommended slippers for walking on hardwood floors post-bunion surgery. The straps are soft and do not rub hard against my incisions. At first the straps felt tight (on my swollen feet) but were not uncomfortable with all day wear. Also the footbed is flat so my feet tended to slip sideways and would almost roll my ankle for the first week, so I had to be careful.

The slippers have since molded to my feet and they are very very comfortable. Now I don't like walking on the wood floors without them, even months after surgery.

They are a little pricey but they are high quality and sturdy compared to other slippers I tried. I just toss them in the washer and dry on medium heat.
on June 16, 2012
I wear slippers around the house all year long so wanted these for the summer months. I purchased a pair of Acorn slippers at Costco for almost half of what these cost. They fit perfectly and are so comfortable. I really wanted a pair in black because they do get dirty fast so purchased the black online. They aren't the same slippers. Apparently I'm under the impression that Costco is selling a less expensive version as the soles are made differently but are made just as well. The top strap on these are heavily stitched around the front and they tend to dig into your skin. They are quite uncomfortable. I will wear them again but for now they are sitting in my closet. I did go back to Costco and they still had their version of this thong so purchased another pair in pink.. perfect. I wish Acorn would get it together and not sell one version at a cheaper price and then sell another version online for more money. They aren't the same slippers. Please offer both alternatives Acorn!!!
on July 26, 2013
Seems cute and comfortable but not really.
Sole is comfy but it is way too thick for walking and also btwn the toes it feels uncomfortable as well as on top of near the toes. Also embroidered company logo was irritating. couldnt they put it outside part of the sandal?? Returning.
on May 14, 2012
Got my spa thongs today - very comfy! I have tile and wood floors and needed something to cushion my sore heels in the house. The toe strap are a little tight but not too uncomfortable. I bought the 8-9 size as I wear 8-1/2. Footbed is a little big but I walk fine in them. If the manufacturer could tweak them a bit, they'd be the perfect in-house shoe. I'm happy with them anyway and will keep. :)
on November 9, 2009
I bought two pairs of these slippers (blue and green) last spring. They are very comfortable, and unlike most cushy-looking slippers, the cushion in these doesn't mat down with use (except a tiny bit of contouring to fit your feet, which is actually even more comfortable). They provide excellent padding after months of use and multiple washings. The thong fits nicely between the toes, without uncomfortable rubbing. I usually wear a 9 or 9.5 shoe and am very happy with the size large. My feet are fairly wide in front, and sometimes don't fit on regular flip flops or sandals, but these slippers are wide enough to support all my toes.

I have only two complaints about these slippers. The first is that they are so tall that I have jammed my toes on our low sofa more than once (actually broke off most of my big toe's nail once---I've tried to be more careful since then). But that problem is more logistical and not a design flaw.

The real problem is the fabric. It is nice and soft anywhere my toes or the sole of my foot don't contact it, and it remains that way after washing. However, anywhere my toes or sole touch it, the fabric quickly became permanently dirty (within only days of use, and it won't completely wash out even with a spray-on stain remover before laundering) and in those same areas, the texture became permanently matted down into a stiff, flat felt. I never go barefoot (always shoes, socks, or slippers for me), so my feet aren't ever very dirty, but I do use a foot cream sometimes, so I guess the oils and this fabric just don't mix.

In spite of my irritation with the fabric, I would buy these slippers again because the comfort, fit, and resilient cushioning are superior to anything else I've owned.
on July 8, 2013
These slippers are very comfortable. I bought them because I wanted some cushioning walking around my apartment's wooden floors, but it was too hot for regular slippers. These are a great alternative--they feel like terry cloth and don't make my feet sweat. They're very cushy and have held up well to daily use. They have a rubber bottom that grips and prevents slipping.

I found them true to size, as I wear a 6 and the 5-6 fit perfectly. I've gotten and will get lots of use out of these, great value.

See 1 answered question