ACT Restoring Mouthwash, Cool Splash Mint, 18-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 4)
- Pack of 4 18-ounce bottle (total of 72-ounces)
- Restores minerals to soft spots
- Strengthens enamel to prevent tooth decay
- Kills bad breath germs
- Anti-Cavity flouride rinse
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste.Remove cap Pour 10 milliliters (10 ml mark on inside of cap); do not fill above 10ml mark.Vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1minute and then spit out.Do not swallow the rinse.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Crest Pro-Health Whitening Toothpaste, 4.2-Ounce Carton (Pack of 6),
2. ACT Restoring Mouthwash, Cool Splash Mint, 18-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 4)
3. Crest Pro-health Multi-Protection Alcohol Free Clear/Clean Mint, 1-liter Bottles (Pack of 3).
4. Reach unwaxed dental floss by Johnson & Johnson
5. Oral-B Triumph Professional Care Electric Toothbrush.
This is the regiment he advised me to follow:
1. Use the toothpaste morning and evening.
2. Use the Act mouthwash in the morning because it has a really potent amount of fluoride in it and it's the best time of day for using fluoride.
3. Use the Crest mouthwash at night because it has a protective film it leaves on your teeth to prevent plaque from building at night.
4. Use the Un Waxed floss once per day at night prior to the mouthwash. The un waxed floss scrubs the teeth way better than waxed floss and especially better than Glide. The reason is the Glide "glides" right past the plaque and food build up leaving the teeth unclean. The un waxed floss is not for the faint of heart and will take a few weeks to get used to. It is harder to use because it "grips" the teeth and you do have to use a sawing left to right motion to get it between some close teeth. But, it's way worth the effort. After months of using the un waxed, I don't even think about it!
5. I used to use the Sonicare for years but my friend convinced me that the Oral-B Triumph cleans better and it does if you do the research. This model also has a handy 4 stage 30 second prompt so you don't have to wonder "did I brush good enough". It tells you when you are done!Read more ›
That said, I'm also someone with pretty bad teeth which I can thank my mother for. At 23, I've got one molar gone and another one capped, and I didn't feel like going through any of that again (or losing any more of my natural teeth), so I decided to start using this mouthwash as a part of my oral hygiene routine in place of the Tom's mouthwash I'd been using (which did little else beside fight breath odor).
After using this mouthwash for about a month, I have to admit that I am surprised at how different my teeth feel— they are considerably smoother to the touch, almost as if the surface enamel has been polished/smoothed out. I've also noticed that several spots, particularly on my front teeth, which were decalcified, have considerably diminished in appearance— they seem to be fading away and blending in with the rest of the color of the tooth. I can only presume that this is due to remineralization that has been brought about by using this mouthwash every night before bed.Read more ›
He told me to start using Act.
I didn't want to do a review until I had used the product for a while and...
Six months later, I had my six month exam, x rays, cleaning and my soft spots are gone.
I've been using this mouthwash for the last two years, and it has done wonders to my teeth. I actually only started using it because my roommate insists on using a Brita filter for water instead of boiling water, and I was worried about the loss of fluoride from filtered water.
Anyway, my teeth feels more polished, and my breath feels more refreshed. I can't speak for its anti-cavities property because I haven't gotten a cavity since I was a kid, but I really recommend this mouthwash. It doesn't sting as bad as Listerine, and it definitely feels like there's an improvement in my teeth, unlike with Colgate or Crest mouthwash (yes, I've tried them all).
Far cheaper and less painful than dental work.... ...and after $30,000 the last 7 years, I know something about what dental work can cost.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This mouthwash came in a pack of four which is really convenient. Finding this 18 oz. size and the "Restoring" mix at the drugstore is nearly impossible. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Sarah
This is my favorite mouthwash (for years now). It doesn't burn and helps with tooth sensitivity. The seller shipped the items on time and as described.Published 25 days ago by MG
This stuff works well. Rotted teeth down to the stubs across the boards. Use of this Act restore has given me bright awesome teeth, no more stubs, full length white healthy... Read morePublished 1 month ago by greatbeyond777
My boter is a dentist and he recommends a different brand but this ACT product has identical ingredients in the same percentages and is half the price.Published 3 months ago by Michael Cook
The bottles arrived bundled and intact. It's a very strong wash and you only use it once a day. When I bought it, I was looking for an alcohol free version but accidentally... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Seta
My always to go mouthwash!
I saw it once in a magazine as doctors #1 recommendation on mouthwash.
Ever since I've tried it for the first time, I only use ACT. Read more