Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The ADHD Effect on Marriage: Understand and Rebuild Your Relationship in Six Steps
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on June 22, 2016
How can anyone not see themselves as on the ADHD spectrum after reading this book? I think it should place some stronger limits on what will be acceptable and what won't in a relationship. A discussion of absolute deal breakers for each person in the relationship would be warranted. I understand that nothing can in the psychological realm can be viewed as complete or having all the answers but a discussion of where your line in the sand it seems very necessary.
on June 11, 2016
Very thorough read regarding the effects of ADHD in Marriage. I enjoyed the different perspectives as I too am in an ADHD/NonADHD relationship. My husband is the ADHD partner, and this book allowed us to bridge a gap in communication. I knew a lot of this knowledge already (and due to having previous conversations, I assumed he too knew these things) however, reading the printed words was mind blowing for him. He learned a ton, began to understand me, and work on tools to treat his ADHD. I by far have more empathy, patience and understanding for him and can more easily separate the symptoms.
on June 5, 2016
Answers so many questions. Excellent book.
on June 5, 2016
This book is exactly what I've been looking for! My husband has extreme ADHD and it has been a struggle the past few years. The author really knows what she is talking about! If this is a problem in your relationship, this book will help!
on May 27, 2016
Very informative and eye opening for our 38 year marriage. Somewhat difficult to understand at times which requires re-reading...Work to do.
on May 11, 2016
Incredible resource. Life changing information.
on April 25, 2016
Best book I have read that truly understands
on April 24, 2016
This book is the best for understanding the dynamics of ADHD and marriage from both sides. The back cover praises
are well deserved - it is not overrated!
on April 12, 2016
This book is thought provoking understanding into the mind of my husband who has ADHD. The author provides reasons why misunderstanding leads to frustrations on both individuals. It further helps with stories of various examples to aid in understanding. My husband and I are now engaging in purposeful dialogue to improve understanding from both of us. It also makes the ADHD spouse accountable as well.

The examples which includes stories provides a clear understanding of
on April 7, 2016
This book is great. It's insights and practical directions are on point. I highly definitely recommend this book -- ADD spouse