These shoes are awesome. Don't listen to anyone who says order a size up or down. I am a 10.5 I ordered an 11 because someone said they run a half size small. That is not true . I had to send them back and get a 10.5 and the fit perfect. Compliments from everyone at the gym.....they are really nice.
Published 3 months ago by David Abajian

To buying Shoes Online is always a tricky way...to return them is expensive for the costumer,in the Country were I live!
There was no information whether it is a Man or Woman size and especially they should be good Fit...
Published 5 months ago by martina chono

5.0 out of 5 stars These shoes are awesome. Don't listen to anyone who says order a ..., September 3, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, May 5, 2014
Great shoe very comfortable and light weight...runs a half size small so you might want to get a half size bigger...worth the price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boxing boots!, February 12, 2014
I spent weeks online searching for a pair of these boxing boots! Adidas has discontinued this product and I am please I found them on amazon! The shoes fit great and I love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 24, 2014
buen material

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 1, 2014
My niece was very happy to receive this and pleased with the shoe!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 22, 2014
100%

3.0 out of 5 stars There was no information whether it is a Man or Woman size and especially they should be good Fit., July 12, 2014
The Size was just too big,men's Size and I gave them to my Husband...the Material any how felt real good and I even thought adding some Cotton Pads to the inside of Toe...
But the Rope jumping try teaches me a lesson...no way to do with two sizes large Shoes!
The Sole is just glued and seems to break easy,
But the Price for that Quality is absolutely alright!
If you are not a Pro-Boxer,
Just a sometimes Workouts than I recommend you the Boxing Boots...you can't go heavy on them!
My Husband are using them with Shorts and they look fine!

ADIDAS Box Hog 2 Adult Boxing Boot