4.0 out of 5 stars Suprisingly Good Value
This is one very good baseball tee. It's smooth and soft and fits very well, with a neck opening that is not wildly oversized (like some others). The fabric is lighter than the Champion version but still substantial.
Published on December 27, 2012 by Rocketman

3.0 out of 5 stars Shirts of same size are not true to size
Published on February 27, 2011 by Dotti King

3.0 out of 5 stars Shirts of same size are not true to size, February 27, 2011
Dotti King (San Jose, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ADULT HEAVYWEIGHT RAGLAN ¾ SLEEVE TEE (Apparel)
I recently purchased 3 Anvil Baseball Tees,all size Medium. The first one, white/black, fit very well. The second one, grey/black, fit a little bit snugger. The 3rd one, grey/navy, was quite snug on the hips. I decided to measure the bottoms of the shirts and discovered that the white/black one is 43" around, the grey/black one is 41" around, and the grey/navy one is 39" around. I think it is totally unacceptable that 3 shirts marked as being the same size are actually different widths! If I ever were to buy another Anvil shirt, I would measure it upon receipt and if it were not at least 41" around, I would return it until I got one that was the correct width! I must edit my review to add that I contacted the manufacturer and they showed a true understanding of the words "customer service". They voluntarily sent me a replacement shirt, and, also, sent me 3 additional shirts to make up for my inconvenience. That is definitely a company that I would be willing to buy from again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Suprisingly Good Value, December 27, 2012
Rocketman (Chino Hills, CA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the shirt...BUT, December 17, 2012
This review is from: ADULT HEAVYWEIGHT RAGLAN ¾ SLEEVE TEE (Apparel)
The shirt is nice, I do like it, however it is pretty thin. This is a problem because you get the feeling the the quality is bad and its easy to see through it. But it will do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to any mans closet, October 23, 2012
This review is from: ADULT HEAVYWEIGHT RAGLAN ¾ SLEEVE TEE (Apparel)
I am a stereotypical all-american male. On my days off I enjoy being in my comfortable torn up blue jeans and t-shirts. On these days I enjoy being in Anvil Raglan Jersey Shirts.

These shirts are simple and plain yet designed to be that way. They are very durable as the five I own have now lasted several years. They are very comfortable and are great for activities from lounging around on the couch to doing yard work in. I have no problem jumping in the truck running errands with the wife worried I look like something that just fell out of a trailer park because these shirts do not look trashy.

I picked up several more of these for local sports intramural activities. Everyone was impressed at how good these shirts are as well as how cheap they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super stylish, SWAG t-shirt, July 20, 2012
This review is from: ADULT HEAVYWEIGHT RAGLAN ¾ SLEEVE TEE (Apparel)
Yeah a little cautious since it was pretty cheap, i was real happy with the shirt i got a red medium shirt and it was exactly what i hoped for and expected. It is very comfortable and the sleeve length goes to the middle of my forearm, it is snug but still lose to make it really casual, I don't think there's one thing that made me unhappy I recommend this for anyone who wants to make their friends jealous!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not color fast, December 4, 2013
This review is from: ADULT HEAVYWEIGHT RAGLAN ¾ SLEEVE TEE (Apparel)
I have bought several of these shirts for my husband. He loves them all and wears them constantly. The one thing that stopped this prodcut from getting 5 stars is that the colors do fade after a couple of washings and the whites almost always become tinted the color of the darker sleeves.

4.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Shirt! well at least my black sleeved shirt, June 26, 2011
This review is from: ADULT HEAVYWEIGHT RAGLAN ¾ SLEEVE TEE (Apparel)
So I bought two shirts one with black sleeves and one with red, The black shirt is amazing I love it,and the red one? well its somewhere at the bottom of my closet, it was just too small! I ordered it as a XL and it says XL but it fits like a large/medium. I am overall happy with the black sleeved shirt and will possibly get another black one.