Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

on November 5, 2011
So, I got suckered into purchasing this from a door to door salesman-he did his spiel and quickly cleaned unidentified stains from our sidewalk, the rims of my car, etc, and then actually sprayed from that same bottle into his mouth to show it was non-toxic! I never, ever purchase anything from that type of scenario but boy am I glad he caught me at a weak moment that day! Over a year later I am seeking to replace the used product online. The cleaner was used for every bit of household cleaning we needed, and one bottle lasted us a year because it takes so little to be mixed with water to do some powerful cleaning. When a slightly more potent mix of it is left to sit for only a few short minutes on oven grease, it wipes off as though something had just been spilled there a moment ago! The smell is very pleasant after use and I have no concerns with my dogs or our child being subjected to chemicals from mopping, etc. I have a feeling I'm going to be a lifer on this product, because going back to other namebrand cleaners from the local store felt inadaquate in comparison once we ran out.
77 comments|134 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 25, 2014
My son brought me a bottle of this a number of years ago. I was amazed that it even cleans the grout on my tile floors, and the bucket too. I was sad when it was all gone. One day a salesman showed up selling the product. I gladly purchased some. When I needed more I ordered from the e-mail address on the bottle. BIG MISTAKE! My account was charged, but after a month no cleaner came. To make a long story short, PayPal became involved and refunded our money. Our new policy is "if you don't know the company, order from Amazon. If Amazon doesn't have it we probably don't need it." The product is great, but buy from Amazon.
on October 16, 2013
ive done janitorial for over 16 years professionaly i know my cleaners its got a great ad bit but doesnt do everything it says in the ad and thats why they have multiple products. if you have a business youll get your use out of it if your just a home owner save your money and buy a product designed for the purpose you need.
on September 18, 2013
Ok...yeah same story. Some lady came to my house selling cleaning products. I have tons of kids running through my house. Busy neighborhood. My beige carpet is always filthy but on top of that our old carpet had black stains. She swore that the 20x would remove the stain, so I bought the cleaner....Oh my gosh....I started with one spot then with another one. I sprayed a couple of concentrated 20x and let sit 5 minutes then cleaned with a damp cloth....WOW.....it removed my 10 yr stains. I had previously hired a professional cleaning company and they could not pick up the spots....I will definitely be ordering more of this stuff. I am sold!!!
on August 3, 2013
I am so happy to be using a product that isn't bringing bad chemicals into my home. It works amazing on the grime around the faucet that can get built up. It has a pleasant scent and cleans well. I usually get headaches smelling the fumes of most cleaners because the chemicals are so strong. This product is great!
on February 18, 2015
I originally bought this from a door to door salesman, i was hoping this was the same product but it's not this is very soapy and doesn't clean like the other bottle I had so next time I will purchase this off the first bottle that i bought from that company
on December 22, 2014
this actually ruined my front door. My new brass door is now all white from this product. I watched a video on this where they renew a front door with this product. NOPE DON'T TRY IT!! My husband hates it. We will stick to our Lowes cleaner from now on
VINE VOICEon December 29, 2015
I bought a bottle of this from a guy selling it door-to-door. When he proved how easily it takes out pet stains from carpet I was sold. When he left I mixed up some and attacked my carpet. We had an area about 5' in diameter that had lots of little stains. Within 5 minutes they were all gone and have stayed gone. Resolve never did a thing for them (and often just seemed to make them worse). Since then I've used it on my bathroom tile (excellent), and I've used it to clean shoes. It's actually kind of fun to see what it will work on next.
on September 19, 2015
this is like any all purpose cleaner but has a subtle apple scent if you like that. It is no better than cleaner from the dollar store.
4/4/16 I try it every now & then hoping for some miracle but its still just like any all purpose cleaner. Save your money and go with a normal $4 container of all purpose cleaner. This is just sitting on my shelf.
on May 31, 2015
A girl going door to door selling this stuff introduced us to it. I think my wife bought it because she felt going door to door selling this costly concentrate was a tough way to go - but guess what we've long since lost touch with the girl but we keep ordering this from Amazon. It goes a long way, doesn't smear and cleans really well!