- Performs 4-point soil resistivity, 2- and 3-point ground resistance testing, step voltage tests, and touch potential measurements, and is suitable for rugged field conditions
- Direct reading tester measures from 0 to 2000Ω, with auto-ranging that automatically determines the optimum resistance range and test current
- Designed for ease of use, with "connect-press-read" operation, a large easy-to-read LCD screen, user alerts, and color-coded terminals that match color-coded leads and probes
- Tester rejects high levels of noise and interference for accuracy under difficult conditions
- Exceeds IEC mechanical and safety specifications for shock, vibration, and drop tests
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
AEMC 4620 4-Point Digital Ground Resistance Tester, 2000 Ohms Resistance, 10mA Current
|Price:||$945.25 - $2,814.56|
The AEMC 4620 digital ground resistance tester performs 4-poi... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The AEMC 4620 digital ground resistance tester performs 4-point soil resistivity, 2- and 3-point ground resistance, step voltage, touch potential, and continuity tests in rugged conditions, such as field maintenance crews performing numerous tests. The direct reading tester measures from 0 to 2000Ω, with auto-ranging that automatically determines the optimum resistance range and test current. It is designed for ease of use, with “connect–press–read” operation, a large easy-to-read LCD screen, user alerts, and color-coded terminals that match color-coded leads and probes. The tester is engineered to reject high levels of noise and interference for use under difficult conditions, such as high stray currents that normally affect accuracy. It exceeds IEC mechanical and safety specifications for shock, vibration, and drop tests. Ground-resistance meters are used by electricians and contractors working in industrial, utility, and field servicing.
The tester is available as a stand-alone unit or as a kit with ground testing accessories. Safety ratings include EN 61010-1, 150V CAT III, 300V CAT III, and pollution degree 2. The double-insulated product is UL approved and CE marked.
Ground-resistance meters test the condition of a grounding system, and provide resistivity measurements in ohms. The meters are available in digital, analog, and clamp models. Grounding systems protect people and equipment, and provide a safe path for the dissipation of fault currents, lightning strikes, static discharges, EMI and RFI signals, and interference. Regular testing of a grounding system is important for safety and protection of equipment. For example, corrosive soil with high moisture content can degrade ground rods and connections in existing systems and increase the resistance of the system. Ground-resistance meters are used in conjunction with a variety of testing methods to troubleshoot intermittent electrical problems or as part of a regular maintenance plan.
AEMC Instruments manufactures electrical testing and measurement instruments, including clamp meters, power quality analyzers, ground resistance testers, and data loggers. The company, founded in 1893, is headquartered in Foxborough, MA.