5.0 out of 5 stars Cute jeans.
I loved these jeans when I saw them online. The distressing is perfect although I'm thinking the hole at the knee will get much bigger as knee holes tend to do. They seem to fit true to size although the waist has the gap in the back which I normally don't get with jeans. They have very minimal (if at all) stretch to them.

They do have a 10 inch rise and a...
Published 8 months ago by Cheryl

3.0 out of 5 stars Was surprised
Have it in different color but the fabric quality differs (thinner) and as for fit they smaller than expected.
Published 2 months ago by Tatiana

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute jeans., April 6, 2014

They do have a 10 inch rise and a 34 1/2 inch waist with a 26 inch inseam (uncuffed) measured on size 28.

I was not disappointed at all with these jeans and I'm debating on getting them in the next size down just in case they stretch out too much or if I lose a little weight. They're that cute!

Edit: I decided to order the 27's to see if they fit better without the back gap. They fit perfectly so the 28's are going back. Measurements for the 27's are: 33 inch waist and still the 26 inch inseam uncuffed.

Be careful when putting them on so that you don't put your foot through the hole in the knee.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, September 17, 2014
Usually I wear a 30 in AG jeans but these run a bit large on the waist so I was able to fit into the 29s perfectly. Seems to be a common thing with all straight leg boyfriend jeans - you can go down a size unless you want them to look really baggy in the waist which is cool if you can pull it off. I am 5' 3" and the length hits me almost the same as on the model. I would recommend these fun jeans because they are comfortable and a great wash too. Great to wear with a very dressy top and dressy heels.

4.0 out of 5 stars really great color of jean., July 11, 2014
I love the way these fit and the color of the wash was perfect. Not the dirty looking wash some appear to have. My only downside (which resulted in returning them) was the lack of stretch. Fine standing up, but I could tell the lack of stretch in the jean would be uncomfortable in car rides or sitting at a restaurant. Sad!

4.0 out of 5 stars An ok jean, September 28, 2014
I bought these for my casual days. They fit ok, but the material wasn't as soft as anticipated. It's a little coarse and I had to wash them and add fabric softener to get them to a point where they didn't irritate my skin. They do however look good. So -1 for the fabric.

3.0 out of 5 stars Was surprised, October 2, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 14, 2014
Awesome pair of jeans!!!!