5.0 out of 5 stars love AG
These were a great price for a basic that I will get a ton of use from. I knew the size and style because I have other colors. Just as expected. Stilt cut is great if you have larger legs/calves because they give you the skinny look without being legging-tight.
Published 16 months ago by C in Wisconsin

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty
Jeans fit well, however I thought the bottoms would be tighter.
The fabric is not what I expected. It was heavier than I expected.
Better for colder climates! Also it attracts animal hairs & other dusts!
Published 13 months ago by carel adler

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars love AG, September 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, February 16, 2013
I have owned many pairs of black skinny jeans and these are, by far, my favorite. They are very black and very soft. They dont ride half way down my back side when I sit down. I am 5'6" and the jeans seem to be made for someone a little taller than I am since they are about 2 inches too long but I will have them hemmed. They are not loose around my waist like any of the other ones I have. These were worth every penny and I highly recommend them. Great purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, nice color, March 2, 2014
Fit as expected, slim through leg, little extra room in ankle, not a skinny and not a bootcut. Material is very soft, picks up lint easily, keep a lint roller around.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Black Jeans, January 18, 2014
I own 3 pairs of these! For reference, I'm 5'2", 106 lbs with a petite build. I purchased these in a 26 which is my usual size. They fit great. Although if you are between sizes, I'd suggest sizing up. I had to have them hemmed since I am short but that's true for most pairs of designer jeans I own. These pants are not made of the typical denim material. I think AG calls them sateen but they almost have a brushed feel to them. These are not jeggings, the material is on the thicker side. The great thing about them is that they haven't really faded. They are also dressy enough to wear to work with heels and a blouse. Love 'em and I was able to get my third pair from Amazon at a great price!

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, December 18, 2013
Jeans fit well, however I thought the bottoms would be tighter.
The fabric is not what I expected. It was heavier than I expected.
Better for colder climates! Also it attracts animal hairs & other dusts!

5.0 out of 5 stars true ag stilt fit, December 6, 2013
Love the fit!
The stilt is snug where it should be, nicely tapered where I want it to be, overall good fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and Stretchy!, August 20, 2013
Lulu (Boston, MA, US) - See all my reviews
These jeans run a little bit smaller than my other ag jeans of the same size and I felt the leg was a big thinner. I did stay in my regular size though. The black color is very forgiving and it's a slimming jean for sure. These can be dressed up or down - the length is perfect - not ankle length, yet not too long at all. A sexy jean especially because of the snugger fit - the special guy in your life will love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Men give them a try., February 15, 2014
Love AG skinny jeans. A little large in the thighs. Very soft comfortable material. Fits the skinny buns of a guy very well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loose with wear, December 18, 2013
It fit ok but was not as skinny as expected...also becomes more loose with wear. It is beautiful material, however.

5.0 out of 5 stars These Jeans ROCK!, November 17, 2013
I love AG jeans - particularly the Stilt Cigarette with modal fabric. They fit great, are comfortable, and stretch when you have eaten just a bit too much!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›