5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome jeans..., December 27, 2013
I already had these but wanted a second pair. Amazon does not name the color but I guessed right and this is "18 year". Great stretch, maintains shape, great dimension to this mid blue. At 5" tall, perfect length with heels or boots. Love em!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jean, February 11, 2014
This fits true to size. It has some stretch but never stretched out like some jeans do after a day of wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great skinny jeans!!, April 28, 2014
Price is pretty steep for a pair of jeans, but for some people like me, you just can't go wrong with these AG jeans!! Being 5ft. 3in, these jeans are a great length for my height, don't even need to hem them!! Usually a 26in waist, but with skinny jeans you just never know, so with free shipping and returns, I ordered 25in (too small), 26in (perfect) & 27in (large around the waist). These jeans will stretch & it really depends on the individual body-types.

Description inside the jeans & on the tag:
Name: The Legging Ankle
Color: 18 Years
Size: 26R
Style: REV1389

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite jeans, December 30, 2013
This review is from: AG Adriano Goldschmied Women's Legging Ankle Jean (Apparel)
These are absolutely the best jeans ever. Soft, stretchy, flattering. I'm short, so the ankle length is perfect. These fit true to size and the wash is amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love AG Jeans., December 15, 2013
Color is really a nice light neutral. Stitching is light also instead of the orange on some. Stretch and length are very good for sandals, flats, or boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Jeans, January 22, 2014
I am usually not one to spend this much on jeans. I usually buy gap or banana republic jeans when on sale. I am a petite usually size 8 or 10. The size 30 fits beautifully and the length will not need to be altered. I am 5 foot 3 1/2. Highly recommend these because the wash is so pretty and classic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect pair of jeans, May 18, 2014
I'm very picky about my jeans….the material, wash, fit, length, pockets, etc. These jeans are perfect in every way. I have a few pair of AG jeans and these are my favorite. They have a lot of stretch so they are extremely comfortable, yet somehow they don't stretch out easily. The wash is perfection. Mine look a little darker than the picture shown here, which I was happy about because I know they will fade as I wash them. The length is the best feature. I am 5' 4 1/2" and these hit just above my ankle. The fit nice and snug all the way thru to the ankle, which i prefer as I hate baggy knees. (I recently ordered the AG cigarette leg and returned them because they were too straight in the leg and bagged at the knees and the leg opening was a little loose so i felt it wasn't flattering with any style show, plus too loose to wear tucked into boots in the winter. Last but not least, the pockets have typical AG design but these are stitched in a really nice thread which gives the pockets a really nice look. Love love love!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best jeans ever!, April 27, 2014
AG jeans have always been my favorite, you pay for what you get with these, and what you get is quality, comfort, and fit second to none. Awesome, will be buying more soon.

AG Adriano Goldschmied Women's Legging Ankle Jean